Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Thing Biden has Done?
Biden has covid which could mean he is done. I imagine Kamala is about to take over then after the next presidential election when she loses she will declare it was rigged and a bunch of black people will raid the Capitol as she tries to retain power. All the trump supporters will agree all elections are rigged. And we all live happily ever after.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 10:33 AM)Stewy Wrote: Long, informational post

I appreciate your effort, but Sled has chosen to remain willfully ignorant on this specific topic and he refuses to engage anyone on it. I’ve tried numerous times explaining this and he has never responded. He’s done the same thing here, as well.

There is no changing his mind I’m afraid. To him, it is just a left vs. right debate, not just a genuine isolated discussion.

EDIT - My whole response is off base here, Stewy wasn’t even responding to Sled.
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 10:22 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I appreciate your effort, but Sled has chosen to remain willfully ignorant on this specific topic and he refuses to engage anyone on it. I’ve tried numerous times explaining this and he has never responded. He’s done the same thing here, as well.

There is no changing his mind I’m afraid. To him, it is just a left vs. right debate, not just a genuine isolated discussion.

I don't think it was directed at Sled.  The person it was directed toward never responded to it despite the admonition made by said poster, "Those are facts that you can independently check but you won't because it doesn't fit your narrative."
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-22-2022, 10:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't think it was directed at Sled.  The person it was directed toward never responded to it despite the admonition made by said poster, "Those are facts that you can independently check but you won't because it doesn't fit your narrative."

Holy, you’re right. He didn’t even respond to Sled. Major miss on my part. Thanks for correcting me.
Reply/Quote