Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
Are you guys trying to tell me not to vote for Bill Clinton then?

Mellow

All seriousness aside, I think I said something about people who want to ignore facts and instead rely on what they "know".

You guys make that point for me.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-27-2016, 10:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: Are you guys trying to tell me not to vote for Bill Clinton then?

Mellow

All seriousness aside, I think I said something about people who want to ignore facts and instead rely on what they "know".

You guys make that point for me.

Rock On

Yes, some just absolutely have forgotten or maybe choose to ignore what Hillary has said 11+ years ago.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-28-2016, 02:47 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Yes, some just absolutely have forgotten or maybe choose to ignore what Hillary has said 11+ years ago.

Or has been accused of saying...

ThumbsUp
im shocked that bfine, mike, or philhos arent in here grasping at the FBI reopening the email case against hillary
People suck
(10-28-2016, 04:04 PM)Griever Wrote: im shocked that bfine, mike, or philhos arent in here grasping at the FBI reopening the email case against hillary

They have to clean up their mess first...

[Image: scary-movie-bobby.jpg]
looks like nothing to see here

emails found during the anthony weiener sexting investigation, not sure how that would be relevant towards her

maybe he sent dick pics to her

:puke:
People suck
(10-28-2016, 04:52 PM)Griever Wrote: looks like nothing to see here

emails found during the anthony weiener sexting investigation, not sure how that would be relevant towards her

maybe he sent dick pics to her

:puke:

We shall see if there truly is "nothing to see here".  The FBI director doesn't typically send a letter to Congress, telling them that new evidence has been found in an unrelated case, without there truly being something to see.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(10-28-2016, 05:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: We shall see if there truly is "nothing to see here".  The FBI director doesn't typically send a letter to Congress, telling them that new evidence has been found in an unrelated case, without there truly being something to see.

Unless he told them he would do exactly that. Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-28-2016, 04:04 PM)Griever Wrote: im shocked that bfine, mike, or philhos arent in here grasping at the FBI reopening the email case against hillary

We have been told in the OP that we are not allowed to use the emails; as she "won't do it again".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(08-30-2016, 02:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Clinton Foundation is a charitable organization that fights poverty all around the world.  Donations to the foundation do not go into Hillary's pockets.

Boeing is an American company while Airbus is  foreign company.  So why wouldn't she be happy that Boeing won the contract.

I really don't see anything wrong with the Secretary of State promoting American businesses in foreign countries.  In fact i think it is a good idea.  Why does it upset you so much?

They must be lining Fred's pockets  Hilarious Tongue 
(10-28-2016, 05:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: We shall see if there truly is "nothing to see here".  The FBI director doesn't typically send a letter to Congress, telling them that new evidence has been found in an unrelated case, without there truly being something to see.
The FBI doesn't typically sit before Congress railing against a "suspect" they have just acquitted of wrong doing, but the did it in Clinton's case.

A new cache of emails has been found, which very well could be emails they already have.

The FBI doesn't know what is in the emails yet, but Commey figured the outcry will be less if he makes public he is
investigating them now, than if he waited until after the election. 

There might be something damaging in there--finally actual evidence that she played for pay--but Commey has no reason to believe that yet.
(08-31-2016, 11:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Maybe they do have an open marriage, but that just confirms she lied through her teeth when she called it a vast right wing conspiracy.

Ever wonder why there was such a huge investigation when neither Bill nor Monica nor Hillary wanted it?

Who was the victim in all of this?  There was none.  The "right-wing conspiracy" comments relates to the fact that Monica had to be secretly recorded by a third party to even get information needed for an investigation.  

Thanks for thinking of me, but I've been more busy than usual so I haven't been able to spend as much time on here as I would like.
(11-01-2016, 12:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Thanks for thinking of me, but I've been more busy than usual so I haven't been able to spend as much time on here as I would like.

those that care make time :paul:

Tongue
People suck
(11-01-2016, 12:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ever wonder why there was such a huge investigation when neither Bill nor Monica nor Hillary wanted it?

Who was the victim in all of this?  There was none.  The "right-wing conspiracy" comments relates to the fact that Monica had to be secretly recorded by a third party to even get information needed for an investigation.  

You don't think Monica was influenced of even felt obligation because of Bill's position of authority?

(11-01-2016, 02:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You don't think Monica was influenced of even felt obligation because of Bill's position of authority?

I think Monica wanted to suck him off and she did not want him to get in trouble for letting her.

If you have some evidence to the contrary then why don't you post it instead of just asking a quest.........Oh, wait.  Nevermind.  I forgot I was dealing with Bfine.

Waiting on more information so we can figure out what truly happened.
No matter what though, it's not looking good for her.

Also Just wanted to point out that as of 2 weeks ago, the Republicans were in a complete disarray and split over those words said 11 years ago and calling for Trump to step down.  Funny how it's quieted down, and now the exact same is happening on the Democrats side. The party is split and several are starting to call for Hillary to step down.

This has got to be one of the worst elections in history.
(11-02-2016, 11:38 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Waiting on more information so we can figure out what truly happened.

Mellow

(11-02-2016, 11:38 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No matter what though, it's not looking good for her.

Smirk
(11-02-2016, 11:38 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Waiting on more information so we can figure out what truly happened.
No matter what though, it's not looking good for her.

Also Just wanted to point out that as of 2 weeks ago, the Republicans were in a complete disarray and split over those words said 11 years ago and calling for Trump to step down.  Funny how it's quieted down, and now the exact same is happening on the Democrats side. The party is split and several are starting to call for Hillary to step down.

This has got to be one of the worst elections in history.

link to them asking her to step down?
People suck
(11-01-2016, 03:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think Monica wanted to suck him off and she did not want him to get in trouble for letting her.

If you have some evidence to the contrary then why don't you post it instead of just asking a quest.........Oh, wait.  Nevermind.  I forgot I was dealing with Bfine.

I suppose I could post a link that showed Bill was in a position of power and Monica was his intern. Then i suppose I could link studies that show women are often influenced by this power; often times to the degree of providing sexual favors.