Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(10-25-2016, 01:13 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Bill did this and raped them as well. 

Who did Bill rape and how do you know?
BTW anyone remember what the original title of this thread was?

No mention of Bill Clinton anywhere.
(10-25-2016, 09:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: BTW anyone remember what the original title of this thread was?

She is an accessory to Bill's crime.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-25-2016, 09:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: BTW anyone remember what the original title of this thread was?

So if it is shown/asserted that she enabled someone to commit a crime(s) we shouldn't mention it because that person's name is not in the title?

As to the worst thing she has done: Destroyed evidence after it was subpoenaed by the FBI.....or can we not count that because FBI is not in the title of the thread?  

EDIT: Never mind that's the one we couldn't use because she won't do it again
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-26-2016, 12:32 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: She is an accessory to Bill's crime.

What crime?

And how was she an accessory?
(10-26-2016, 09:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What crime?

Allegations aren't enough?

(08-30-2016, 01:29 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: The clinton foundation alone should keep her from office.  I know you're looking for specifics, so I'll enter for discussion her dealings with Boeing.  Now, any government official working in her capacity has the duty to forward US corporations interests as she did as secretary of state, but they should not be receiving additional monetary compensation directly from those corporations for doing as such.  That is the definition of corruption.  It is easy to say "everyone does it."  I prefer to root these individuals out of their footholds rather than bolster their power.  

As Hillary Clinton bolstered Boeing, company returned the favor

Maybe I read too fast, but I didn't see where HC was getting additional monetary compensation directly from "those corporations."
Seems like she was creating business abroad for Boeing.
(10-26-2016, 09:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What crime?

You've forgotten all the times Bill was accused of rape and sexual assault?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-27-2016, 12:23 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You've forgotten all the times Bill was accused of rape and sexual assault?

Mellow

(10-26-2016, 09:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Allegations aren't enough?

Smirk
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-27-2016, 12:31 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

Smirk

If fred wants to argue the veracity of the accusations claims, he's more than welcome. But, to act like he doesn't know what Mike is talking about is disingenuous at best.
(10-27-2016, 01:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: If fred wants to argue the veracity of the accusations claims, he's more than welcome. But, to act like he doesn't know what Mike is talking about is disingenuous at best.

I have never once heard any allegations that Hillary was an accessory to any sexual misconduct committed by Bill.

And calling me names won't prove that I am wrong.  Please post all of the allegations that hillary was an accessory to any sexual misconduct on the part of Bill.
(10-27-2016, 04:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have never once heard any allegations that Hillary was an accessory to any sexual misconduct committed by Bill.

And calling me names won't prove that I am wrong.  Please post all of the allegations that hillary was an accessory to any sexual misconduct on the part of Bill.
Educate yourself:

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/09/497291071/a-brief-history-of-juanita-broaddrick-the-woman-accusing-bill-clinton-of-rape

Juanita Broaddrick, a now 73-year-old retired nurse, who alleges former President Bill Clinton raped her nearly 40 years ago and that Hillary Clinton helped him cover it up.

, "Bill Clinton raped me, and Hillary Clinton threatened me.

(10-27-2016, 06:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Educate yourself:

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/09/497291071/a-brief-history-of-juanita-broaddrick-the-woman-accusing-bill-clinton-of-rape

Juanita Broaddrick, a now 73-year-old retired nurse, who alleges former President Bill Clinton raped her nearly 40 years ago and that Hillary Clinton helped him cover it up.

, "Bill Clinton raped me, and Hillary Clinton threatened me.

"Broaddrick said that weeks after the alleged rape, she met Hillary Clinton at a fundraiser for Bill Clinton.

Hillary Clinton allegedly thanked her for "everything you are doing in Bill's campaign." As Broaddrick tells it, she tried to leave the event but Hillary Clinton grabbed her arm and told her, "Do you understand everything you do?"

Broaddrick took that as a threat that implied she should keep quiet."

You can't be serious with this BS.  That is your evidence that Hillary threatened her?  What exactly did Hillary threaten to do to her? Hilarious 

Als0 What was Broaddrick doing still working on the campaign for a man who forcibly raped her?  And why does she think Bill would have told Hillary that he raped her?
(10-27-2016, 06:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "Broaddrick said that weeks after the alleged rape, she met Hillary Clinton at a fundraiser for Bill Clinton.

Hillary Clinton allegedly thanked her for "everything you are doing in Bill's campaign." As Broaddrick tells it, she tried to leave the event but Hillary Clinton grabbed her arm and told her, "Do you understand everything you do?"

Broaddrick took that as a threat that implied she should keep quiet."

You can't be serious with this BS.  That is your evidence that Hillary threatened her?  What exactly did Hillary threaten to do to her? Hilarious 

Als0 What was Broaddrick doing still working on the campaign for a man who forcibly raped her?  And why does she think Bill would have told Hillary that he raped her?

Oh, I thought you said you  were unaware of any allegations and asked anyone to post some. Obviously, you meant something different.

(10-27-2016, 07:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I thought you said you  were unaware of any allegations and asked anyone to post some. Obviously, you meant something different.

I was aware of the Broaddrick accusations against Bill, but I honestly had never heard this information about what Hillary said.

But I stand by my claim that I still have never heard any evidence that Hillary was an accessory.

(10-27-2016, 07:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I was aware of the Broaddrick accusations against Bill, but I honestly had never heard this information about what Hillary said.

But I stand by my claim that I still have never heard any evidence that Hillary was an accessory.

When did you make this " no evidence" claim that you are standing by?

I did see where you made a "no allegations" claim, so we can just be forthright and agree that you are not standing by anything; simply modifying an earlier claim.

I will say that I am glad that we found common ground that allegations are not evidence.   

(10-27-2016, 07:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: When did you make this " no evidence" claim that you are standing by?

I did see where you made a "no allegations" claim, so we can just be forthright and agree that you are not standing by anything; simply modifying an earlier claim.

I will say that I am glad that we found common ground that allegations are not evidence.   

You are correct that I switched from "allegations" to "evidence".

But you are wrong that allegations are not evidence.  Mnay times the only evidence against a person is the allegation of the victim.  But in Broadricks case I do not see how Clinton could be found to have done ANYTHING wrong by just asking "Do you understand everything you do?"  That is in no way an allegation of a threat.  
(10-27-2016, 07:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are correct that I switched from "allegations" to "evidence".

But you are wrong that allegations are not evidence.  Mnay times the only evidence against a person is the allegation of the victim.  But in Broadricks case I do not see how Clinton could be found to have done ANYTHING wrong by just asking "Do you understand everything you do?"  That is in no way an allegation of a threat.  

You left out the grabbed her arm part. Couldn't that be assault or the physical action with the words alter the intent of message?

Never mind, don't answer; this is fruitless.  just let folks read it.

(10-27-2016, 07:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You are correct that I switched from "allegations" to "evidence".

Not only did she grab her arm, but she also squeezed her had hard. 

But we could roll with some smear tactics if you want.

Trailer trash - Flowers
Narcissistic looney toon - Lewinsky
Bimbo eruption - referring to several women
I mean, I would crucify her - Flowers again
We have to destroy her story - to Ark State Trooper about Bill sleeping with a woman. 

Take your pick.
(10-27-2016, 08:39 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Not only did she grab her arm, but she also squeezed her had hard. 

But we could roll with some smear tactics if you want.

Trailer trash - Flowers
Narcissistic looney toon - Lewinsky
Bimbo eruption - referring to several women
I mean, I would crucify her - Flowers again
We have to destroy her story - to Ark State Trooper about Bill sleeping with a woman. 

Take your pick.

It is truly sad. No wonder women are afraid to come forward when they have been sexually assaulted or worse yet raped by men of power.