Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(08-31-2016, 10:02 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Fred.  Would love to get your opinion on the concerns I've enumerated.  Too be clear, I won't be voting R in this or any foreseeable election, would still value your take on some of these matters.

1.  You can't hate Hillary for taking campaign donations when every single candidate in the election does the exact same thing.

2.  If Hillary was the all-powerful puppet master you claim she is then she would have gotten the nomination 8 years ago.

3.  You have no idea why she remained married to Bill Clinton.   Many couples stay married after infidelity.
(08-31-2016, 10:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 1.  You can't hate Hillary for taking campaign donations when every single candidate in the election does the exact same thing.

2.  If Hillary was the all-powerful puppet master you claim she is then she would have gotten the nomination 8 years ago.

3.  You have no idea why she remained married to Bill Clinton.   Many couples stay married after infidelity.

Any views about lying about getting shot at?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-31-2016, 10:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So one of the biggest strikes against her politically is that she remained married to Bill Clinton, but she stayed married to Bill Clinton just for political gain?

How can both of those true?

See my post further down.  "To be fair, I could really care less about what moist hole bill put his wiener in and whether or not she stayed with him.  I'm just getting heated here and posted that off the cuff."  

(08-31-2016, 10:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 1.  You can't hate Hillary for taking campaign donations when every single candidate in the election does the exact same thing.

1.  I don't personally 'hate' hillary.  I do not like the things she has done.  And Bernie's campaign fundraising was far different from HRC.
2.  I never claimed she was an all-powerful puppet master.  I believe she is the most powerful in the current Dem field from a fundraising / DNC corruption perspective.
3.  See above.  I honestly could care less outside of the political dynasty / gay marriage issue I elaborated previously.

What do you think about the DNC leaks revelations?  Do you think this is the way the most powerful person in our 'elected' government should come to power?

Again, I'm asking out of an attempt for someone, anyone to convince me that a vote in her direction is the right thing to do.  She's at least talking about the right issues (with the exception of her unwavering support of isreal).  But I still can't find it in myself to actually support this candidate like I did with Obama and Kerry for that matter.
(08-31-2016, 10:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Any views about lying about getting shot at?

Not the opinion you're looking for, but to me, it seems like peanuts in comparison to the other stuff.  
(08-30-2016, 11:57 AM)bfine32 Wrote: When she landed in Bosnia she said she did so under sniper fire. What is she fabricated such a story as President? We would most likely declare war. 

For someone who claims to have a military background you sure are pretty ignorant about what was going on in Bosnia in 1996.

There was no way in hell a story like this would lead to the US declaring war on Bosnia in 1996.
(08-31-2016, 10:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For someone who claims to have a military background you sure are pretty ignorant about what was going on in Bosnia in 1996.

There was no way in hell a story like this would lead to the US declaring war on Bosnia in 1996.

Except he didn't say that.  You made that up.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-31-2016, 10:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: For someone who claims to have a military background you sure are pretty ignorant about what was going on in Bosnia in 1996.

Well so the story is my ignorance instead of thought on her lying about taking Sniper Fire. How very Fred of you.

I was in Bosnia (SFOR-7). I know plenty about Bosnia and I can tell you tales without lying about them.

(08-31-2016, 10:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Except he didn't say that.  You made that up.

He has to  make it about me. It is a liberal ploy. Like when Trump and Russia were responsible for rigging the Dems Presidential race. 

(08-31-2016, 10:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He has to  make it about me. It is a liberal ploy. Like when Trump and Russia were responsible for rigging the Dems Presidential race. 

We don't agree often fine.  But I try to make a point of pointing out when we do.  "Russian hackers" were not responsible for rigging the DNC by exposing their emails*.  It was the DNC that took it upon themselves to rig the election

* I do not believe, nor do I give a rats ass, that russian intelligence services were behind the hacks.
(08-31-2016, 10:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well so the story is my ignorance instead of thought on her lying about taking Sniper Fire. How very Fred of you.

I was in Bosnia (SFOR-7). I know plenty about Bosnia and I can tell you tales without lying about them.

Then why did you ask such a stupid question.  

Hillary landed in a Muslim stronghold and that there was still resistance from Bosnians Serbs in the area even though the Dayton Peace accords had been signed earlier in the year.  If you were really aware of any of this you would never have claimed that her story might cause the US to "declare war on Bosnia".
(08-31-2016, 10:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then why did you ask such a stupid question.  

Hillary landed in a Muslim stronghold and that there was still resistance from Bosnians Serbs in the area even though the Dayton Peace accords had been signed earlier in the year.  If you were really aware of any of this you would never have claimed that her story might cause the US to "declare war on Bosnia".

Except he never claimed that, you did..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-31-2016, 10:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Except he didn't say that.  You made that up.

Yes he did.

(08-30-2016, 11:57 AM)bfine32 Wrote: What is she fabricated such a story as President? We would most likely declare war. 

It makes no difference if she was President or wife of the President.  If she made up that story about taking sniper fire in Bosnia as president we would never have declared war on Bosnia.

you need to educate yourself about what was going on when she made those claims.
(08-31-2016, 10:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yes he did.

It makes no difference if she was President or wife of the President.  If she made up that story about taking sniper fire in Bosnia as president we would never have declared war on Bosnia.

you need to educate yourself about what was going on when she made those claims.

Yeah, like you were on the WH staff at the moment, and you knew exactly what Bill Clinton was thinking...   Lol!  Stop it.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(08-31-2016, 10:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then why did you ask such a stupid question.  

Still about me and now it's my stupidity and no thoughts on Hillary lying about taking hostile fire. Tuzla Air Base was the safest place in Bosnia. Try going to Zvornik. 

You have 0 idea one what would lead us to declare war on whom and seems you are trying hard to make up something that was not said:

If Hillary is elected President, goes to another country, while in that country she declares she comes under hostile fire, there is a possibility we would not take kindly to it

(08-31-2016, 08:52 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Oh, I've never been one to think she'd be humiliated.
Not sure I've known anyone to say it.

I was being serious though and I don't see it as a negative issue.

Hillary did say that Huma was to be her First Lady.

*Edit... Chelsea is in the running for First Lady, as well.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I hear people daily talk about the awkwardness of working where Bill got blown. One of the joys of living below the buckle of the Bible Belt. Remember the old "____ slept here" signs? If there was a sign that said "Bill Clinton got laid here" instead of slept here that would be a good concession to have.

I know you were serious. The rumors that Hillary likes girls date all the way back to her undergrad days. It is possible (perhaps in part due to this) she and Bill had an open marriage from the beginning, something most of America could not deal with but some would be cool with (assume that includes you). She may make Huma Chief of Staff. This would not surprise me at all and given she is "no Jack Kennedy" and times have changed it would be interesting if the press ever questioned if their relationship was strictly professional. I think they would leave it alone, unless of course an operative ala the woman who pulled Monica's chain somehow leveraged info about their relationship.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(08-31-2016, 10:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 2.  If Hillary was the all-powerful puppet master you claim she is then she would have gotten the nomination 8 years ago.

Soros needed Obama in to rile rednecks and further racial divide.

Hillary will be his iron hand and further divide the country, so that land, natural resources, and even corporations are cheaper to scoop up.
And...of course, many will tumble further into debt to survive.

Am I making this up ?
Nope, but word is that Wikileaks is in negotiations for their remaining "data".
So, the truth may never see the light of day.

Maybe they do have an open marriage, but that just confirms she lied through her teeth when she called it a vast right wing conspiracy. Not that we didn't already know it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-31-2016, 10:54 PM)xxlt Wrote: I hear people daily talk about the awkwardness of working where Bill got blown. One of the joys of living below the buckle of the Bible Belt. Remember the old "____ slept here" signs? If there was a sign that said "Bill Clinton got laid here" instead of slept here that would be a good concession to have.

I know you were serious. The rumors that Hillary likes girls date all the way back to her undergrad days. It is possible (perhaps in part due to this) she and Bill had an open marriage from the beginning, something most of America could not deal with but some would be cool with (assume that includes you). She may make Huma Chief of Staff. This would not surprise me at all and given she is "no Jack Kennedy" and times have changed it would be interesting if the press ever questioned if their relationship was strictly professional. I think they would leave it alone, unless of course an operative ala the woman who pulled Monica's chain somehow leveraged info about their relationship.
If things go as I feel they really will, Hillary will be in office for the next 8 years.
I hope that upon winning her second term, she dips Huma and plants a big one on her.

I don't care for the woman, but that'd be good tv right there.

(08-31-2016, 09:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bill Clinton never sexually assaulted anyone.

10+ women say otherwise.
I believe that is grounds for establishing a pattern.
Let's ask the other Bill, how that works.
Mr Cosby...
(08-31-2016, 10:37 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: We don't agree often fine.  But I try to make a point of pointing out when we do.  "Russian hackers" were not responsible for rigging the DNC by exposing their emails*.  It was the DNC that took it upon themselves to rig the election

* I do not believe, nor do I give a rats ass, that russian intelligence services were behind the hacks.

I personally don't think the Russians were behind as much of the Hack as the Dem's want us to believe.
Hillary is already in the Russians back pocket, so why mess that up?

I think it was in insider, who now is probably dead, or someone from the NSA that is looking up her emails and capturing them, can't delete them from their database.