Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Would you Trade Andy Dalton
(11-09-2015, 08:35 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I remember a thread like this before the season started. What's even worse is that they wanted to trade a draft pick and Dalton for Kaepernick.

(11-09-2015, 09:14 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: HOMERUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   some just don't get it man some just don't get it....  before season everyone was wanting to trade Dalton for a Stick of GUM!!!!

Let's not act like so many people were even in favor of this to begin with. In the offseason thread about trading Andy for Kaep, it was a landslide "NO" with 56 votes to only 9 people saying yes.

I apologize for ruining your fantasy land with facts, my bad.
Reply/Quote
Really trade Dalton?! If you compare Dalton to Boomer and the 1988 Superbowl bound Bengals and the same time in the season, Dalton is playing better! I was listening to this short podcast that compares the two QB's and I now have more faith and confidence in Dalton that he can get us to where we need to be! https://realfootballnetwork.com/blog/2015/11/10/11-10-15-week-9-wrap-up/
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 08:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, maybe Dalton should have had a better 2014 than a disgraced, now-backup QB if he didn't want people to think said disgraced back-up QB might be better than him.

Dalton 2015 >>>>> Krapernick 2015 but let's not act like Dalton looked like a slam-dunk far and away better QB than Krapernick after 2014.

he sure did...... not sure what you were watching.
Reply/Quote
+7 to OP
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Dalton has always been a better qb than Kaep. Athlete no, qb...Always. Folks just let the national media tell them otherwise. Should have listened to some of us who told you he was a one read and run qb. Not pundits (and Dalton haters) who swore he was top 5, and the future of the league. You know those same pundits who told you Dalton was a bottom 3rd qb in this league and we should be drafting his replacement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I would make this trade in a heartbeat. Kaep could play scout team Johnny Manziel for us.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 12:55 PM)jj22 Wrote: Dalton has always been a better qb than Kaep. Athlete no, qb...Always. Folks just let the national media tell them otherwise. Should have listened to some of us who told you he was a one read and run qb. Not pundits (and Dalton haters) who swore he was top 5, and the future of the league. You know those same pundits who told you Dalton was a bottom 3rd qb in this league and we should be drafting his replacement.

Who said that Colin Kaepernick is a top 5 QB in the NFL?

I'm pretty sure there was 1 analyst (Jaws maybe?) that was obsessed with Kaep for a little while and said some absurd things about him being the best QB ever in the future or something, but past that, has anyone actually been serious and claimed he was top 5?

Serious question because I don't recall ever hearing that outside of a single analyst.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 09:23 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Let's not act like so many people were even in favor of this to begin with. In the offseason thread about trading Andy for Kaep, it was a landslide "NO" with 56 votes to only 9 people saying yes.

I apologize for ruining your fantasy land with facts, my bad.

KAP Luck it is all in the same category...  goes way back to jungle noise..  Myself included wanted to trade him for a pair of dirty socks..  So glad he is playing the way he is now...   and you could never ruin my fantasy...  Cause Fred is my fantasy and you could never ever take that away!!!!!!!!!!   ANTICHRIST???????????????   GET AWAY FROM ME SATANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:39 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: KAP Luck it is all in the same category...  goes way back to jungle noise..  Myself included wanted to trade him for a pair of dirty socks..  So glad he is playing the way he is now...   and you could never ruin my fantasy...  Cause Fred is my fantasy and you could never ever take that away!!!!!!!!!!   ANTICHRIST???????????????   GET AWAY FROM ME SATANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you seem like you need some help

[Image: peanuts-lucy-psychiatrist.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 01:58 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you seem like you need some help

[Image: peanuts-lucy-psychiatrist.png]

Well it all started when.............    Hilarious  Love the picture!!  
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 07:07 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I'd trade Marlon23 for coltfan or steelman.

This thread sucks. Smack the shit out of yourself.

Not steelman lmao
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
I am totally confused.

Isn't this thread about trading A J MCCARRON for Kaepernick?

If so then I say "Yes!"
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 12:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: +7 to OP

-7 to this
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 07:21 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: -7 to this

and a 0 to this. 
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 07:23 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: and a 0 to this. 

Yay! I love breaking even and being average! It makes me feel more in touch with all of you common people.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 07:27 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yay! I love breaking even and being average! It makes me feel more in touch with all of you common people.

I just had no strong opinion on the matter. 

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This man said bite me, suspect...
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 12:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I am totally confused.

Isn't this thread about trading A J MCCARRON for Kaepernick?

If so then I say "Yes!"

Agreed. That'd be a really good trade for us, in my opinion.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
The bigger question is, would you want Keap to come in for a hurt Dalton over McCarron?

I say no, McCarron knows the play book and has been with the Bengals for two years and I've heard or read that McCarron is the same type of QB as Dalton. McCarron would give the Bengals a better chance to win if Dalton was hurt for any length of time.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Ok OP can you please neg rep yourself haha
Reply/Quote