Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Would you Trade Andy Dalton
(11-11-2015, 08:51 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Agreed. That'd be a really good trade for us, in my opinion.

Trading an accurate Qb for one that is inaccurate? Kaep doesn't compliment anything we do with Andy. The offense would drastically change of Kaep came in... He would be a better fit in buffalo or Carolina as a backup.
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 10:52 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Trading an accurate Qb for one that is inaccurate?   Kaep doesn't compliment anything we do with Andy.   The offense would drastically change of Kaep came in...     He would be a better fit in buffalo or Carolina as a backup.

Colin Karpernick > A.J. McCarron all day. Regardless if he was benched or not, he has starting NFL experience and has been very effective in the past. A.J. McCarron would not be nearly as good of a clipboard holder as Kaepernick would be. I don't even see how a legitimate argument could be made against it, considering McCarron has zero NFL experience.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Trolling for responses...

And I'm guilty too.

But no, oh hell no.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 07:27 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yay! I love breaking even and being average! It makes me feel more in touch with all of you common people.

[Image: JohnOates.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote