Poll: Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ?
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & Bengals take WR Malik Nabors
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take WR Rome Odunze
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take TE Brock Bowers
Trade TEE & pick #18 to the Titans for pick #7 & take Joe Alt or another Top Tackle
Trade TEE & pick #18 to Titans for pick #7 & take another player at pick #7 you will name in a Post
Just Trade TEE straight up for Titans 2nd round pick #38 & 4th round pick (worth 520 + 80 points)
I would NOT trade TEE for any of these options & keep him as a Bengal for at least the 2024 season
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you Trade TEE to the Titans for this ?
(02-27-2024, 06:45 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think any trade needs to net us more players on rookie deals, not fewer.

Trading Tee + our first round pick to move up just means we now have a glaring hole at WR in addition to our glaring holes at RT and DT. If we use that pick on Nabers, now we can't improve either line in the first round.

No, we need more picks without expending any of our picks.

For that reason, I chose the 2nd and 4th round picks, with one caveat.

I want that trade done before free agency, if possible, or at least early on in free agency.

I would not be interested in that trade on draft night.

Because, if we go through the entire free agency period with this 21M dollar franchise tag on the books, then we trade him in May, that means we will be going into the summer off season with 21M dollars ins cap space and all the top free agents very likely already signed. We could use it for extensions or whatever, but if we are trading Tee, I would really want to use that money productively to push us over the edge to winning a Super Bowl.

Excellent point about the Timing of a TEE trade.

The chance to work something out at the Combine that TEE & his Agent would like along with an interested Team could be why they 

tagged TEE early on in the process. 

We would want the Bengals to be able to use the $21 plus million dollars in Free Agency to help offset the loss of TEE.
Reply/Quote
I’d keep him. Assuming he plays hard this year, which I’m sure he will. You know what you’ve got with Tee and and unknown probably won’t produce the level Tee will this year.
Reply/Quote
I went with trade Higgins for 2nd and 4th round picks.
Bengals then get to have 2 picks in the Top 40 and better chance to get some immediate contributors with those picks, including a potential Higgins replacement.
The 4th would allow them to be able to add more depth, which they need.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2024, 08:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I went with trade Higgins for 2nd and 4th round picks.
Bengals then get to have 2 picks in the Top 40 and better chance to get some immediate contributors with those picks, including a potential Higgins replacement.

The Trade for the Titans 2nd round pick #38 & 4th rounder has 8 of the 17 Votes so far.

When I made this Thread, I actually thought TE Brock Bowers would get more looks by Voters but only 1 Vote so far to go up for him.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2024, 08:18 PM)pulses Wrote: I'd trade him for Jeffrey Simmons straight up

100%. In my opinion, a dominant interior pass rusher is the most important player on the field after the qb. He is in the tier just below the upper echelon of Donald and Jones. He also has some upside with his age and his fit in a defense like ours. I would give up Tee and a 4th to get it done. Maybe even a 3rd.
Just look at teams like the Chiefs, Rams, Eagles and Niners defensively. All elite interior d lines
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2024, 09:39 PM)CottonHill Wrote: 100%. In my opinion, a dominant interior pass rusher is the most important player on the field after the qb. He is in the tier just below the upper echelon of Donald and Jones. He also has some upside with his age and his fit in a defense like ours. I would give up Tee and a 4th to get it done. Maybe even a 3rd.
Just look at teams like the Chiefs, Rams, Eagles and Niners defensively. All elite interior d lines
yep I agree
Reply/Quote
In a New York minute I would pull the trigger on this trade. But would be shocked to see Tee bring a top 15 pick, especially pick #7.

Yet if offered ? Would not even think twice and accept it immediately while popping wood at same time. May be walking funny while carrying a book heading up to sign the deal I'd be so excited.

No offense to Tee, he is just very good which means he is very expensive and this team has holes to fill and already has its #1 WR.

Voted Nabors but Bowers would be fine with me too.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2024, 08:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I went with trade Higgins for 2nd and 4th round picks.

I went that way also. Their pick in the 2nd could land us Sweat.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2024, 03:43 PM)depthchart Wrote: So you think that TEE can bring more than a late 1st round -or- early 2nd round pick after an injury hampered season last year.

You could be right but I am hearing late 1st round -or- early 2nd round pick as his value. Maybe it is more.

If they can get more then I would go get it. 

TEE does bring value to any Team but a high pick rookie could possibly replace his #2 Bengals WR numbers.

This early I’d want more than a 1st. Tee is proven as a number 1 WR. A 1st round pick is pure hope he lives up to his pick. Tee will deliver and give his moneys worth.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2024, 08:18 PM)pulses Wrote: I'd trade him for Jeffrey Simmons straight up

Same here, that would take care of our DT next to BJ Hill right on the spot.
Reply/Quote