Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you be mad if the team went 8-8 with Finley ?
What if Finley balls out and the team finishes 8-8 would you be mad ?
Reply/Quote
I'd be "mad" in the sense that I would likely go insane and into such fits of laughter that I would have to be sent to an old timey institution.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I won't be mad if he goes 0-8, at least we tried something else.
Reply/Quote
I don't think anyone could be mad but if he does he's the next Aaron Rodgers
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
No because if that happens, big if, we've most likely found our future QB.
Reply/Quote
I’m not going to lose any sleep worrying about that happening lmao...but if it did I’d be happy because it’d probably mean he’s the greatest QB of all time and Taylor can coach.
Reply/Quote
There's no way he does it with this coaching staff.
Reply/Quote
Hell no, what kind of question is that? Shit, 8-8 might win this division!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
If we went 8-8 BECAUSE of Finley, hell no, I won't be mad. And, honestly, even if it's not due to Finley, I won't be mad. That would mean that things were going well for us. Players were balling out and/or coaches were scheming well and/or coordinators were calling great games. It would mean the future IS bright for the Bengals.

That said, we're not going 8-8.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Possibly but only cause at this point it hurts are draft. And we get nothing out of it.
Reply/Quote
I really want Chase Young or Joe Burrow. If the team goes 8-8, they will have better record than Browns, and maybe even the Steelers. This team needs a down year to select talented players in the draft, (not that they have the ability to do so Tongue ).

Nevertheless, if this team goes 8-8 I would be happy for Taylor and the players. It would also indicate less urgency to draft another QB high in the draft and they could maybe snag Hurts in the 3rd round.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: What if Finley balls out and the team finishes 8-8 would you be mad ?

This is by far the dumbest question ever asked on this oard.

And that is saying a lot.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There's no way he does it with this coaching staff.

My biggest question is can Finley RUN,,because with this line,if he wants to live to play the following sunday,he better be able to move and move fast like to get a first down move,because the Ravens are going to try and kill him and I could see him getting sacked at least 4 times and trust me,Dalton may be playing in this next game and if he does he will be fired up to win this thing and to me I would love nothing better than to have our first win against the stinkin dirty birds.Feel me ???????????????????? ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
If our Ryanfinley functions that well, we're in good shape.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:51 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: No because if that happens, big if, we've most likely found our future QB.

(10-30-2019, 03:52 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I’m not going to lose any sleep worrying about that happening lmao...but if it did I’d be happy because it’d probably mean he’s the greatest QB of all time and Taylor can coach.

What these guys said.
Reply/Quote
To get mad about that improbable event occurring would mean I have some emotional attachment left to this team.

I’m seriously starting to wonder if I still do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 05:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This is by far the dumbest question ever asked on this oard.

And that is saying a lot.

Dammit, 2x now in a week I've had to agree with Fred.

Stop it! Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:46 PM)Trademark Wrote: What if Finley balls out and the team finishes 8-8 would you be mad ?

What is he going to do play both sides of the ball? But really The Dalton Gang's heads would explode. 
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 03:51 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: No because if that happens, big if, we've most likely found our future QB.

This for me too. Right now, I want as high a draft pick as possible to get a new franchise QB. If Finley is that, we can get an offensive lineman or LB in the middle of round 1.
Reply/Quote
Just Fred
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote