Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you be mad if the team went 8-8 with Finley ?
(10-30-2019, 07:04 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: And the rest of the Dalton Gang

The Dalton gang are generally the positive fans who want to win.

The ones that will be most upset are the ones who live to whine and value their "Bengal fan vicitm cards" more than wins.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 07:57 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The Dalton gang are generally the positive fans who want to win.

The ones that will be most upset are the ones who live to whine and value their "Bengal fan vicitm cards" more than wins.

Wondered where you have been the last few days. I bet you and the rest of the Dalton Gang feel like you rode into Coffeeville Kansas on Tuesday. I don't think I have seen a post that you posted without some obscure facts. Still in mourning over the loss of your boy Dalton?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 06:13 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: What is he going to do play both sides of the ball? But really The Dalton Gang's heads would explode. 

(10-30-2019, 06:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just Fred

I have no problem admitting that my head would explode if this happened, but I doubt even the biggest Dalton hater would bet on it happening.

But I would be THRILLED because Finley would be one of the greatest QBs in the league.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 08:18 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Wondered where you have been the last few days. I bet you and the rest of the Dalton Gang feel like you rode into Coffeeville Kansas on Tuesday. I don't think I have seen a post that you posted without some obscure facts. Still in mourning over the loss of your boy Dalton?

Grow up.  I posted this over a month ago (9-23).

http://thebengalsboard.com/newreply.php?tid=21305&replyto=764837

(09-23-2019, 12:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You guys know how I defend Dalton, but if we are eliminated we should see what we have in Finley. 

Unless this defense and O-line makes huge improvements Dalton will have to play like a Pro Bowler to get another contract from the Bengals.  Even if he is playing well enough to start for another team that is just a QB away, we won't begin a complete re-build around a 34-year-old QB.  Plus paying a QB 20+ million makes it harder to fill other holes on the roster.  So we will be going with a Finley or a 2019 draft pick.  

It would be amazing for us if we were to have found a starter with a fourth round pick.  Again that allows us to use a high first round pick on another hole in the roster.

But thanks for proving my point about many of the most extreme Dalton haters.  It is more about personal attacks and trolling other fans than actually hoping the Bengals improve.

Same thing happened with Marvin.  I said he had to go after the 2017 season but when I dared to question Taylor's credentials I was attacked and accused of just defending Marvin Lewis.

Too many people here are more interested in trolling than rooting for the Bengals to succeed. 
Reply/Quote
No. That means one of two things happened.

1) Finley is the second coming of Tom Brady and has a legitimate shot at being an all time great

2) Our offensive line suddenly becomes elite Hilarious

Isn't it pathetic that #1 is far more likely to happen? Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote