Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you have to tip a Super Hero if they saved you?
Yes or no?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 04:22 PM)J24 Wrote: Yes or no?

Well being a super hero saving people is kind of the only thing that makes them a super hero.  Without saving people they would be just another person in line at the grocery store self checkout. So no tip from me. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Just scream, "WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LET ME DIE YOU CREEP?"  Nervous The only reason I mention this is because I was quite suicidal as a youngin and brought back to the living a couple of times.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
In the United States? You'd probably get a six or seven figure bill that would put you into bankruptcy
Reply/Quote

if you paid them they would be a mercenary
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 06:18 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: if you paid them they would be a mercenary

So?
J24

Reply/Quote
Depends. If it were Superman, probably not. If it were Captain Marvel, I'd not only tip her, but I'd also give her the shaft. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Tip? As long as she's hot.
Reply/Quote
Would Harley Quinn be considered a super hero? If so, I would tip her all night long.

Reply/Quote
(02-17-2022, 11:01 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Would Harley Quinn be considered a super hero? If so, I would tip her all night long.

[Image: FlashyEachAngora-max-1mb.gif]
Reply/Quote

You should at least make the offer.  Maybe $20.  If they're truly a superhero, they'll thank you and politely decline it.  You then offer to donate it to a favorite charity of theirs.  If they decline that as well, you smile and say thanks.  

Always leave a superhero with a favorable impression of you.  They may be needed to save your bacon again down the line.    
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Just in case, I carry around a can of milk in case homelander rescues me.
Reply/Quote
Doesn't it kind of depend on the circumstances and degree of savedness? If some evil villains have you chained up on an island complete with ray guns to destroy entire cities? Yeah, sure.. Save me and I'll give you a buck maybe.. But on the other hand say I'm walking down the street and some kid on a bicycle almost runs over me, but super whoever alters the kids path .. Ehh..It only warrants a mere thanks..  Gotta keep things in perspective.. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Just like with anyone who helps me out. I offer a beer. So, SuperMan catches me as I fall off the empire state bldg? Thanks Bruh, let me buy you a beer. LOL

Reply/Quote
Whenever I see the word Super, I think Super Bowl, still.
Reply/Quote
(02-18-2022, 09:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just like with anyone who helps me out. I offer a beer. So, SuperMan catches me as I fall off the empire state bldg? Thanks Bruh, let me buy you a beer. LOL

Your name isn't Johnny Finnegan.. He's the kid who was always jumping off the empire state building.. But just for argument sake..just WTF would you be doing to be in the position to just FALL off the empire state building in the first place? You'd pretty much have to really try hard to fall off of it which at that point makes you Johnny Finnegan..  Tongue

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2022, 09:49 AM)grampahol Wrote: Your name isn't Johnny Finnegan.. He's the kid who was always jumping off the empire state building.. But just for argument sake..just WTF would you be doing to be in the position to just FALL off the empire state building in the first place? You'd pretty much have to really try hard to fall off of it which at that point makes you Johnny Finnegan..  Tongue

Maybe he is a window cleaner who is bad at his job? 
J24

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2022, 01:22 PM)J24 Wrote: Maybe he is a window cleaner who is bad at his job? 

Or works there and isn't very popular with their coworkers.  So they schedule him to attend a meeting on their new defenestration policy.   Tired from a weekend of partying and thinking they said, "deforestation policy," he attends the meeting and the coworkers help him "fall".

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
The only super hero even remotely worthy of receiving a tip for services rendered would be the one and only Benton Harbor who works regularly at a large department store employed as a shoe salesman, but uses his two days off to strike terror in the hearts of criminals everywhere, The White Winged Warrior, the most fantastic crime fighter the world has ever known, Chicken Man! "Bock bock bock BOCKKKKK!"
If you've never heard of Chicken Man you're in for a real treat as his exploits from the 1960s radio show have been memorialized forever on youtube..
Some of you might remember Chicken Man..
From This American Life, the story of Chicken man.. (He's everywhere, He's everywhere!)

There are also plenty of other episodes online on youtube and elsewhere.. The Bengals should sign Chicken Man a long term contract..

Reply/Quote
Tips could amount to some serious cash if a superhero saved a plane, train, cruise ship, or office building.

Superman would safely set down the plane, but he would not open the door until he had his tip jar out.

Batman would have a collapsible "Bat begging bowl" on his utility belt.
Reply/Quote