Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you rather... (5 questions)
1.) Would you rather: A.) Have Marvin sign a 5 year extension, or B.) Have to drive a bright yellow Masda Miata, with the license plate "Partyboy" everyday, and everywhere you go, for the next 90 days?

2.) Would you rather: A.) Have Marvin get canned, or if B. ) Have Mike Brown completely step away from any all operations the franchise?

3.) Would you rather A.) Take a punch from Margus Hunt, or B.) Get stung once in the nads by a wasp?

4.) Would you rather: A.) Make "whoopie' with Katie Blackburn, or B.) Eat a really nice cheeseburger?

5.) Would you rather A.) Spend your Christmas Eve watching Bengals v Texans or B.) Spend your Christmas watching Clark Griswold?

Alrighty, thats it. Just trying to have a little fun. I got nothing regarding the actual team. Not much left to say, and nothing left to argue about. It is what it is, and nothing will change. We all have pretty much shared where we stand with the approach. Anyways, throw in anything you got humor wise. More would you rathers, Kevin Bacon references, Piano Man vids...Lets have a few laughs.

PS Hope you and yours have a great holiday! Merry, merry!
Reply/Quote
1) B...and I'd have a reason to not leave the house for 3 months
2) A...better chance of a new coach succeeding than getting drastic changes when brown steps down
2) A...unless it's a Margus hunt punch to the nads in which case give me the wasp
4) B...definitely b
5) B...this team is disappointing as hell give me the 1000th viewing of the same movie over watching the same shit from the bengals AGAIN...not sure which one is funnier though :)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Miata

Mike Brown step down

The punch from Hunt

Bang Katie

Bengals/ Texans baby.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
b
a
a
a
both make me laugh
Reply/Quote
You guys can't use my car
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati has cheeseburgers? I'll take a deluxe please.

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 01:38 AM)jason Wrote: The Miata

Mike Brown step down

The punch from Hunt

Bang Katie

Bengals/ Texans baby.

What?  You have seen her, right?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 09:03 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: What?  You have seen her, right?

I'd rather eat a dirty old Blue Jay burger !

[Image: 185px-4x02-bluejayburger.png]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 02:12 AM)motoarch Wrote: You guys can't use my car

Hey at least he changed the plate from PARTYGURL.

Wes promises you'll get your Katy Perry CDs back intact.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Is there some reason to be so classless about Katie?
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 09:28 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Is there some reason to be so classless about Katie?

Yes
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 01:26 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) Would you rather: A.) Have Marvin sign a 5 year extension, or B.) Have to drive a bright yellow Masda Miata, with the license plate "Partyboy" everyday, and everywhere you go, for the next 90 days?

2.) Would you rather: A.) Have Marvin get canned, or if B. ) Have Mike Brown completely step away from any all operations the franchise?

3.) Would you rather A.) Take a punch from Margus Hunt, or B.) Get stung once in the nads by a wasp?

4.) Would you rather: A.) Make "whoopie' with Katie Blackburn, or B.) Eat a really nice cheeseburger?

5.) Would you rather A.) Spend your Christmas Eve watching Bengals v Texans or B.) Spend your Christmas watching Clark Griswold?

Alrighty, thats it.  Just trying to have a little fun. I got nothing regarding the actual team. Not much left to say, and nothing left to argue about.  It is what it is, and nothing will change. We all have pretty much shared where we stand with the approach.  Anyways, throw in anything you got humor wise. More would you rathers, Kevin Bacon references, Piano Man vids...Lets have a few laughs.

1. B (I don't embarrass easily and it actually sounds kinda funny)
2. B if a good GM is hired and Mikey gave him 100% control, otherwise A
3. B. A wasp sting can't penetrate iron
4. Slide me that cheeseburger bro. Although bfine would probably dine at Katie's Y
5. There will probably be far more laughable moments in Bengals vs Texans
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Yeah. I'm just not big on cheeseburgers... It was a tough call. What makes a better story? Banging Katie? Or I had a cheeseburger today?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
1.)  If I drive the Miata, Mediocre Marv is gone, right?  Sweeten the pot, make Ludwig Van disappear too.

2.)  B....that means that maybe Sir Elton gets canned, and then the new GM shitcans Marv

3.)  A

4.)  B

5.) Tough one, we already know the script to both, and both will be good for laughs......screw it, Christmas Vacation for the 1500th time, at least it won't be laughter by frustration.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 09:36 AM)PDub80 Wrote: Yes

It's a shame your parents didn't raise you better.....
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 01:26 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 1.) Would you rather: A.) Have Marvin sign a 5 year extension, or B.) Have to drive a bright yellow Masda Miata, with the license plate "Partyboy" everyday, and everywhere you go, for the next 90 days?

Alrighty, thats it.  Just trying to have a little fun. I got nothing regarding the actual team. Not much left to say, and nothing left to argue about.  It is what it is, and nothing will change. We all have pretty much shared where we stand with the approach.  Anyways, throw in anything you got humor wise. More would you rathers, Kevin Bacon references, Piano Man vids...Lets have a few laughs.

Drive the panty dropper miata. 
MB step down
Take a punch from Hunt. Nothing near the fellas'
I'd "brown" bag her

Watch the Bengals
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote

Nothing a bag wouldn't fix. Hell, she'll probably make you a cheeseburger after. That's having your cake and eating it too. How often does that happen?  LMAO
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Man I hate it when posts disappear...always spend 5 minutes trying to find out if I'm losing my mind or they were taken down lol
Reply/Quote

all you gotta do is knock her up... And Boom Bengals upper management.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 12:52 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Man I hate it when posts disappear...always spend 5 minutes trying to find out if I'm losing my mind or they were taken down lol

Ha ha ha....yeah, I knew it was only a matter of time before the one you quoted came down....I'm with you, I'd pay BengalChris to say that to Margus' face....lol.  I guess I'd have to buy him some brews afterwards too. Tongue  You like cold brews Chris? Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote