Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB?
Simple question, my Bengals Brethren. Would you root for the Brownies to win if they somehow got into the SB? (Being an Ohio resident -- I would)
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Lol, no.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2015, 07:43 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Simple question, my Bengals Brethren.  Would you root for the Brownies to win if they somehow got into the SB?  (Being an Ohio resident -- I would)

Hell no. It's bad enough being in the same division as teams with 8 trophies already. No freaking way do i want to be a fan of the only team that doesn't have one. Even worse, not having one while the other team in the state of Ohio does. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
No; better I root against neither. Half of my family is from Cleveland so if I want to ever see them again I have to be somewhat nice.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
They didn't cheer for us. The Browns fans I knew were loud and obnoxious after both XVI and XXIII. No ***** way would I ever cheer for them.

**** Cleveland right up the pooper.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
If the Browns make it to the Super Bowl before we do I will be too shitfaced drunk to even know when the game is being played.

I'd probably be in either re-hab or the nervous hospital.
Reply/Quote
I know I'll get bashed for this but yeah I would. My grandpa was a life long Browns fans and never got to see his team play in the SB so I would root for them in his memory.
Reply/Quote
Bengals, Phuck em all
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
If they were playing the Cowboys, I might.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The Browns, Bengals and the Ravens are all related when you think about it. The Bengals and Ravens were born from the Browns. Like the three Musketeers, one for all and all for one.
Reply/Quote
Ha...why would anyone root for the Browns?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Never
Reply/Quote
Yeah, as soon as we win 10 of them before it happens.

Scratch that, make it 11, gotta keep a double digit lead.
Reply/Quote
In the very unlikely event the Browns make the SB in my lifetime, I would probably root for them only because I like to root for underdogs.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Hell no.
Reply/Quote
Can't say I would cheer for them, ever. Well maybe if they were playing ISIS or the Taliban, then I would think about cheering for the browns.
Smirk
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-12-2015, 04:18 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The Browns, Bengals and the Ravens are all related when you think about it. The Bengals and Ravens were born from the Browns. Like the three Musketeers, one for all and all for one.

They still have 1/3 of the number of Super Bowls as the Steelers when their collective seasons during the Super Bowl era are over 100 totals seasons (probably) at this point.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Isn't this like asking would you root for me if I was leading in the final mile of a marathon with a bunch of college athletes because it has no chance of ever actually happening?
Reply/Quote
It depends on who they're playing.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Haha well that would mean hell froze over anything would be possible i guess.

But I would probably be too busy riding my new flying pig to cheer for them.
Reply/Quote