Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? (/Thread-Would-you-root-for-Cleveland-if-they-made-the-SB)

Pages: 1 2

Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - EatonFan - 07-10-2015

Simple question, my Bengals Brethren. Would you root for the Brownies to win if they somehow got into the SB? (Being an Ohio resident -- I would)

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - SunsetBengal - 07-10-2015

Lol, no.

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - rfaulk34 - 07-10-2015

(07-10-2015, 07:43 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Simple question, my Bengals Brethren.  Would you root for the Brownies to win if they somehow got into the SB?  (Being an Ohio resident -- I would)

Hell no. It's bad enough being in the same division as teams with 8 trophies already. No freaking way do i want to be a fan of the only team that doesn't have one. Even worse, not having one while the other team in the state of Ohio does. 

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - J24 - 07-10-2015

No; better I root against neither. Half of my family is from Cleveland so if I want to ever see them again I have to be somewhat nice.

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - Awful Llama - 07-10-2015

They didn't cheer for us. The Browns fans I knew were loud and obnoxious after both XVI and XXIII. No ***** way would I ever cheer for them.

**** Cleveland right up the pooper.

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - fredtoast - 07-10-2015

If the Browns make it to the Super Bowl before we do I will be too shitfaced drunk to even know when the game is being played.

I'd probably be in either re-hab or the nervous hospital.

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - mallorian69 - 07-12-2015

I know I'll get bashed for this but yeah I would. My grandpa was a life long Browns fans and never got to see his team play in the SB so I would root for them in his memory.

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - Se ky bengal - 07-12-2015

Bengals, Phuck em all

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - jason - 07-12-2015

If they were playing the Cowboys, I might.

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - ballsofsteel - 07-12-2015

The Browns, Bengals and the Ravens are all related when you think about it. The Bengals and Ravens were born from the Browns. Like the three Musketeers, one for all and all for one.

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - Johnny Cupcakes - 07-12-2015

Ha...why would anyone root for the Browns?

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - Goalpost - 07-12-2015

Never

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - Stormborn - 07-12-2015

Yeah, as soon as we win 10 of them before it happens.

Scratch that, make it 11, gotta keep a double digit lead.

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - guyofthetiger - 07-12-2015

In the very unlikely event the Browns make the SB in my lifetime, I would probably root for them only because I like to root for underdogs.

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - Stewy - 07-13-2015

Hell no.

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - BengalHawk62 - 07-13-2015

Can't say I would cheer for them, ever. Well maybe if they were playing ISIS or the Taliban, then I would think about cheering for the browns.
Smirk

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - 6andcounting - 07-13-2015

(07-12-2015, 04:18 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The Browns, Bengals and the Ravens are all related when you think about it. The Bengals and Ravens were born from the Browns. Like the three Musketeers, one for all and all for one.

They still have 1/3 of the number of Super Bowls as the Steelers when their collective seasons during the Super Bowl era are over 100 totals seasons (probably) at this point.

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - BFritz21 - 07-17-2015

Isn't this like asking would you root for me if I was leading in the final mile of a marathon with a bunch of college athletes because it has no chance of ever actually happening?

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - Bengal Dude - 07-17-2015

It depends on who they're playing.

RE: Would you root for Cleveland if they made the SB? - StLucieBengal - 07-19-2015

Haha well that would mean hell froze over anything would be possible i guess.

But I would probably be too busy riding my new flying pig to cheer for them.