Poll: Would you make the trade
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Would you trade Burrow for Watson
(03-19-2021, 06:16 PM)Destro Wrote: No where have you posted or can say this was the case in this massage parlor. All I am saying. Time and time again you are speaking about things that happen, but in no way have connected that to what happened here, with him. Sex trafficking happens. Some happens at massage parlors. Kraft gets a hand job in a massage parlor. They are sex traffickers. That is not how things work. 

Many businesses in America were built on the backs of African slaves, as it was legal and done during that time. By that connection, any successful business during that time was done by slaves.  

Maybe you should read up on the case as it is the ONLY one I am speaking on. Believe it or not, some people will perform a sex act for money and not be a sex slave/trafficked. Many of the women were in their 30's and 40's, worked multiple jobs and were actually made citizens of this country. Government moved to seize homes, finances and they were put into jail. The human trafficking thing was a red herring for the warrant. The prosecution had to come out later, in court, and even said there was no evidence of trafficking. ( Recent history shows us press conferences and reports don't have to be truthful, but they get a lot more honest where it's a crime to mislead ).

Kraft is a dirty old man, in my opinion. I would never do what he did. I think traffickers are the lowest form of humans, next to those who harm children. To claim Asian massage parlors are just sex slaves is incredibly disrespectful and prejudicial to those who are not. By that wide brush, you're saying all those who ran the massage parlors in Georgia that got shot up are all sex slave traders. Wonder if it actually shows more about those who mass murder when they have "a bad day."

Ok, bud.
Reply/Quote
Watson actually gained a vote LOL

People are weird.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 10:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Watson actually gained a vote LOL

People are weird.

It was Janice McNair
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Deshaun Weinstein has a serious chance of seeing jail time.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:52 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Deshaun Weinstein has a serious chance of seeing jail time.

Unless he didn't do anything? I live in the Clemson area so I was curious about how my Clemson mega fan friends thought about it. They claim he could never do something like this. I mean probably rose tinted glasses of course, but thats how they are all seeing it.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:58 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Unless he didn't do anything? I live in the Clemson area so I was curious about how my Clemson mega fan friends thought about it. They claim he could never do something like this. I mean probably rose tinted glasses of course, but thats how they are all seeing it.

Are you for real? There’s like a dozen women coming forward. But a fan of Clemson said it’s not true so I guess that’s that. JFC

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2021, 12:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Are you for real? There’s like a dozen women coming forward. But a fan of Clemson said it’s not true so I guess that’s that. JFC

Am I for real that that is what Clemson fans are saying? Yes.

I personally have no thoughts as there's very little info about the situation at the moment.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 11:52 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Deshaun Weinstein has a serious chance of seeing jail time.

If he had any chance of doing jail time, this wouldn't be 12civil suits.  Also the lawyer Tony Buzbee lives down the street (literally) from the Texans owner, Cal McNair.  Also interestingly, he was asked about this and his answer was "I have had no contact with the Texans."  That's lawyer speak for " I have had no OFFICIAL contact with the Texans", but leaves the door open for hving a chat with his pal and neighbor Cal, while watering the lawn or walking the dog.

If any of this is true, I want Watson punished as much as the next guy, but Tony Buzzbee is a shiester, and something smells in this and the timing thereof.

https://houston.sportsmap.com/latest-on-deshaun-watson-lawsuits
Reply/Quote