Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow.
(01-10-2016, 03:16 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Wahhhhh....."I don't understand the rules but that won't stop me from crying the refs screwed my bungles"

Incidental contact.  Look up the definition, moron.

Lol a steelers fan pretending he knows how to read. Classic. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: Exactly what I tweeted.

And I am NEVER at a loss for words.

A few quick thoughts:

The Steelers wasted opportunities for TD's that hurt them later.  That fumble at the end was amazing.  Burfict and Jones blowing it?  Amazing again.

I never use the phrase "Bungles"...but this was the bungliest I have ever seen a game lost.
This game is why "Bungles" exists. It would be wrong not to use it for this game.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:17 AM)treee Wrote: Lol a steelers fan pretending he knows how to read. Classic. 

Oh, lookie here, another crybaby with nothing to add to the conversation besides lame insults.  Gee, whodya thunk it?

Your team is soft and your fans are morons.  That's why you keep riding with Morvon, I mean Marvin.

Surprised you guys just aren't used to it by now.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:19 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Oh, lookie here, another crybaby with nothing to add to the conversation besides lame insults.  Gee, whodya thunk it?

Your team is soft and your fans are morons.  That's why you keep riding with Morvon, I mean Marvin.

Surprised you guys just aren't used to it by now.
Someone someone is going to put you in time out if you keep acting up.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:06 AM)Beaker Wrote: Without tying to start a fight about who is dirtier. I don't understand how the helmet to helmet hit on Gio was not called, but Shawn Williams shoulder to chest hit was called. I know they said since Gio took 2 steps he was a runner, but Shazier hit with the crown of his helmet. Bryant (or Wheaton...I forget who) came down from the catch with 2 steps also...but he was not a runner? I don't get the difference.

The shoulder to chest was iffy, I admit that.  That's the "defenseless receiver" crap they call if its close.

The Gio hit he established himself as a runner.  Again, its iffy.  Maybe spearing?  
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 02:10 AM)6andcounting Wrote: And Burfict. I love that guy. And his 7 tackles a game are elite or something.

I will let him know you loved the hit on AB so maybe he can deliver a few more next year. It was nice clean hit (Shazier) when the Steelers delivered it so we need to make sure he keeps it up 2 times a year against the Steelers.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:16 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Wahhhhh....."I don't understand the rules but that won't stop me from crying the refs screwed my bungles"

Incidental contact.  Look up the definition, moron.

I'm well aware that you don't understand rules. You've just proven it in this thread.

P.S. You're still dumb. Congratulations.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:12 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Oh, lookie here, another crybaby with nothing to add to the conversation besides lame insults.  Gee, whodya thunk it?

Says the guy who made the following statements....

(01-10-2016, 03:16 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Look up the definition, moron.

(01-10-2016, 03:17 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Congrats - you make retards look smart.

(01-10-2016, 03:19 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Your team is soft and your fans are morons.  
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:27 AM)GMDino Wrote: The shoulder to chest was iffy, I admit that.  That's the "defenseless receiver" crap they call if its close.

The Gio hit he established himself as a runner.  Again, its iffy.  Maybe spearing?  

Defenseless receiver penalty was legit. Spearing non-call was a legit penalty. 

No maybe about it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:33 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Defenseless receiver penalty was legit. Spearing non-call was a legit penalty. 

No maybe about it.

I don't know the spearing penalty well enough...I'm basing off the Football Zebra website.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:35 AM)GMDino Wrote: I don't know the spearing penalty well enough...I'm basing off the Football Zebra website.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/06/nfl-officiating-video-stresses-new-crown-of-the-helmet-rule/

“The first rule change prohibits a runner or tackler from initiating forcible contact with the crown of the helmet outside the tackle box,” 

Your fellow steeler fan JustWinBaby (the dumbass that stole a saying from the Raiders) isn't smart enough to understand.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:38 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Your fellow steeler fan JustWinBaby (the dumbass that stole a saying from the Raiders) isn't smart enough to understand.

Again, you don't appear intelligent enough to grasp the concept of "incidental".  After that's explained multiple times it just makes you look ********.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:57 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Again, you don't appear intelligent enough to grasp the concept of "incidental".  After that's explained multiple times it just makes you look ********.

It wasn't incidental, idiot. He lowered his head and made forcible contact with the crown of his helmet. 

Jeeeeeeeebus, help me! You are so damn dumb!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:33 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Says the guy who made the following statements....

Look who I made those statements to.  I'm simply stating facts. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:57 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Again, you don't appear intelligent enough to grasp the concept of "incidental".  After that's explained multiple times it just makes you look ********.

Please, PLEASE, for the love of all things undumb. STOP BEING DUMB!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:32 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Insults? The fact you are a complete asshat is a fact, not an insult.

Dumbass.

Awwww.....If you want to see real asshat at work, go back and read your posts and threads the past few weeks.
Reply/Quote

Are you considered an adult, i.e., a person above the age of 18?

If so, you are one dumb adult.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:59 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Please, PLEASE, for the love of all things undumb. STOP BEING DUMB!

I think the alcohol has permanently damaged your mental capacity.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:59 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Awwww.....If you want to see real asshat at work, go back and read your posts and threads the past few weeks.

"i know you are, but what am i?"

You are magic.

Dumb magic. 

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:00 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Are you considered an adult, i.e., a person above the age of 18?

If so, you are one dumb adult.

So you're saying after multiple times having it explained to you, that you still don't understand?

But I'm the dumb one?  Mmmmmkay
Reply/Quote