Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Write In Campaign
Ok all you pepples out there, I am starting a "Write In Campaign".

Just write in "Nebuchadnezzar of http://www.thebengalsboard.com" and let's get me elected President of the United States.

What I promise is absolutely nothing. I garentee that I will do nothing for four years except party, play golf and travel all over the world.

Every law that is passed, I will not sign but veto it except for bills that keep the government running. Everything else will be scraped and sent back. My hope is that all the money saved will be used to pay down the debt.

If someone messes with us or any of our friends, I will first ask them politely to stop. If that don't work, I will get a little angry and tell them to stop. If that don't work, I'll bomb them into the stone age. If my generals say 50,000 troops sent in after 24 hours of bombardment will do the trick, I will quadruple what they say and totally destroy everything. They had fair warning.

Other than that, let's have a huge party for four years.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
OH, COME ON!!!

You know you want me as President!
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(12-29-2015, 07:29 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Ok all you pepples out there, I am starting a "Write In Campaign".

Just write in "Nebuchadnezzar of http://www.thebengalsboard.com" and let's get me elected President of the United States.

What I promise is absolutely nothing. I garentee that I will do nothing for four years except party, play golf and travel all over the world.

Every law that is passed, I will not sign but veto it except for bills that keep the government running. Everything else will be scraped and sent back. My hope is that all the money saved will be used to pay down the debt.

If someone messes with us or any of our friends, I will first ask them politely to stop. If that don't work, I will get a little angry and tell them to stop. If that don't work, I'll bomb them into the stone age. If my generals say 50,000 troops sent in after 24 hours of bombardment will do the trick, I will quadruple what they say and totally destroy everything. They had fair warning.

Other than that, let's have a huge party for four years.

I did this for our county commissioner seat this year.  A guy ran who got kicked out years ago (and who is a complete dbag) so every time he ran an ad on FB I shared it explaining why he should never be allowed back in to office and asking for a write in.

I got three votes.

One was mine.

My wife didn't vote for me!   Cool

I also received write in votes for other positions if the person was running unopposed.

It was fun!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
What about the legalization of the marijuana?  If you'll support the legalization of it, I will write your name down. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(12-29-2015, 03:09 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: What about the legalization of the marijuana?  If you'll support the legalization of it, I will write your name down. 

Of course I would. How are we going to party without Mary?
(12-29-2015, 04:52 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Of course I would. How are we going to party without Mary?

Sweet!  Say no more, my friend, you've got my vote!
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

(12-30-2015, 04:00 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Sweet!  Say no more, my friend, you've got my vote!

Cool, I expect to see "Other 0.0001%" on election night
I only vote for politicians who are caught up in sex scandals. How are you on that front?
(12-30-2015, 05:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I only vote for politicians who are caught up in sex scandals.  How are you on that front?

No scandals here, so I guess I lost a vote.

Wait, let me ask my wife if I can start a sex scandal...

She said "NO".
(12-30-2015, 05:18 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: No scandals here, so I guess I lost a vote.

Wait, let me ask my wife if I can start a sex scandal...

She said "NO".

Bend over and you'll get my vote.

ZING!
(12-30-2015, 05:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Bend over and you'll get my vote.

ZING!

Aren't politicians generally on the giving end ?

It would be nice to return the favor though.
LOL