Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things More Enjoyable Than Bungle Football
Feel free to contribute.

Skydiving with a handkerchief in lieu of a parachute.

Playing a competitive game of “Cram It In My Ass,” which is a really zesty affair consisting of 2 players who challenge each other to see who’s rear asshole can hold more suppositories.

Driving in rush hour traffic using only your sense of smell as your guide.

Dating a Female Bowler circa 1986. She’s replete with dark pantyhose, Duck Head shorts to support her ample, sturdy carriage. Aviator glasses while inside and an up-do poof.

Stealing Kenmore refrigerators.

Civil War battle re-enactments.

Teaching yourself acupuncture but with railroad stakes instead of small needles.

Half court hoops with a 15 pound medicine ball.

Firing up your clackers with a taser.

Serving antifreeze cocktails during your next dinner party.

Brining a piñata to a birthday party but swapping it out with a hornet nest as soon as the guest of honor starts whacking.

Drinking the leftover brine from a pickled egg jar.

Rocket farting.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 06:47 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Playing a competitive game of “Cram It In My Ass,” which is a really zesty affair consisting of 2 players who challenge each other to see who’s rear asshole can hold more suppositories.

Ended up playing this in college one time.  Some chick promised me a handy if I won.  Well, I did win.  And let's just the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

Would NOT recommend.
Reply/Quote
Aroldis Chapman fastball to the nads.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 06:56 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Ended up playing this in college one time.  Some chick promised me a handy if I won.  Well, I did win.  And let's just the juice wasn't worth the squeeze.

Would NOT recommend.

You’re gonna have a bad time
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 06:47 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Playing a competitive game of “Cram It In My Ass,” which is a really zesty affair consisting of 2 players who challenge each other to see who’s rear asshole can hold more suppositories.
Rocket farting.

Is there another kind?  Ninja
Reply/Quote
All the things.

Literally, all the things.
Reply/Quote
I still enjoy the games even when they lose. Maybe I just don't take things that serious. Overall today's game was disappointing but it was a nail biter and fun to watch.

Oh well if you enjoy other things more like getting crammed in various orifices then I won't judge you on that.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote