Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'all still want him or no?
I know a ton of y'all wanted us to draft him(not me). U guys said we were idiots not to. Apparently our organization did do it's homework

Breaking: #49ers LB Reuben Foster was arrested for domestic-violence battery at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, where the team is staying before playing the #Bucs, per @Eric_Branch.
Reply/Quote
Don't know much history about the guy but think I've heard of his name in trouble before this. Either that or maybe he's had injuries and that's why I've seen his name previously? Still, would've been a bad move to take him in RD 1 over Ross.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:13 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I know a ton of y'all wanted us to draft him(not me). U guys said we were idiots not to. Apparently our organization did do it's homework

Breaking: #49ers LB Reuben Foster was arrested for domestic-violence battery at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, where the team is staying before playing the #Bucs, per @Eric_Branch.

That might be his third strike and even if he has a great attorney, the NFL can rule without a conviction.  He is an absolute assbag and we knew that early on.   He is a fantastic LB, but will never be reliable, much like Odell Thurman and Vontaze.  I would have much rather seen a guy like Vander Esch that seems to be on the rise and is a high-character guy. 

That being said...be scouting LBs, because that will likely be our first (and maybe second) pick next year.  
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure this is his 2nd domestic violence incident since he has been drafted....
Reply/Quote
No. I'd rather have Ruben Studdard. Maybe his fat ass can block more than a buffet line.

[Image: th?id=OIP.P3Y66rK8YKBobMSxhD3nrgHaDt&pid...=381&h=191]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 04:13 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I know a ton of y'all wanted us to draft him(not me). U guys said we were idiots not to. Apparently our organization did do it's homework

He hits the waiver wire tomorrow. The 49ers have released him.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Boys will be boys.
Reply/Quote
I said no way before the draft. He failed a drug test before the draft and was asked to leave the combine because he got in a fight with a medical staff memeber. That was enough red flags for me. Guys that have issues in college usally have isssues in the NFL as well.
Reply/Quote
Doesn't this mean the Steelers will take him and the NFL will immediately declare him a "hard-nosed football player?"
Reply/Quote
Stupidity aside...The Bengals really do need a linebacker...lol
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 10:41 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm pretty sure this is his 2nd domestic violence incident since he has been drafted....

Apparently, both incidences were against the same woman.  She withdrew the earlier charges.  You can't fix the stupid both parties posess.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Cause no one on this team has DV charge.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 12:24 PM)Synric Wrote: Stupidity aside...The Bengals really do need a linebacker...lol

We could fix him...
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 12:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Doesn't this mean the Steelers will take him and the NFL will immediately declare him a "hard-nosed football player?"

Lol. 
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
I wanted him. Perhaps if he were a Bengal, this doesn't happen to him? Of course, it could also be worse for him too.
Reply/Quote
He' probably getting suspended 8-16 games of next season, not to mention a possible suspension for the remainder of this season. I'd ask what's the point of claiming/signing somebody that likely won't play until November of next season?
Reply/Quote
He was also caught with weed and a illegal AR15 when got into trouble the last time. He got off cause Cali courts are corrupt that being said the same AR is most likely legal in Ohio.
Reply/Quote
Thank goodness our team is run by geniuses.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
He could benefit from taking a break from the 'roeeds, perhaps IF he's.. you know...on them.
Reply/Quote
And…. He was claimed by the Redskins.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote