Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YOUR FIRST PLACE CINCINNATI BENGALS!!!
nick chubb is a freak of nature, he's the modern day lebron james, pulling a bunch of scrubs to the finals.
Reply/Quote
On the Raiders board they are lamenting how winning 16-14 over an XFL team just got them closer to extending Carr.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So....

Mullins is a better QB than Hayseed. And sorry but Tyler Huntley is a better QB than Lamar. At least with the Stealers and us our #1 QB really is our best player.
Reply/Quote
They played conservatively, should have gone with a pass on 3rd down, glad they didnt as having Chubb was a high % run. Raiders D stepped up. Carr was able to move down the field so effortlessly, even with that 27 yrd catch-penalty.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:07 PM)Joelist Wrote: So....

Mullins is a better QB than Hayseed. And sorry but Tyler Huntley is a better QB than Lamar. At least with the Stealers and us our #1 QB really is our best player.

Quote:At least with the Stealers and us our #1 QB really is our best player.
What???
Reply/Quote
Maybe Zac has this team tailored to beat the Steelers and Ravens but no one else. It's a start....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:11 PM)BengalRed Wrote: What???

Ben is their best QB and Burrow is ours.
Reply/Quote
Bengals have the Baltimore, Chiefs, Browns
Cleveland have Packers, Steelers, Bengals
Steelers have KC, Browns, Ravens
Baltimore have Bengals, Rams, Steelers

Wow. Really anybody's division.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:12 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Bengals have the Baltimore, Chiefs, Browns
Cleveland have Packers, Steelers, Bengals
Steelers have KC, Browns, Ravens
Baltimore have Bengals, Rams, Steelers

Wow.  Really anybody's division.

% chance we win 2/3? Think some injuries gonna happen in that Browns game.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals have a tough road ahead of them. Gotta take care of business against the Ravens. I honestly thought this would be a 6-7 win season and next year would be the year they’d make a run at the SB. Glad I was wrong. This team is a blast to watch. If they fix the self inflicted wounds they could be super bowl contenders this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:01 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Well at least we're not the only team who can make a 3rd string QB look competent.

Edit: or nah. I turned it off at 2:41 since Carr threw a pick and the Raiders had zero time outs. What the **** happened?

The Raiders had 2 timeouts when Carr threw the INT. Browns go 3 and out and the Raiders get it back with just under 2 min. Barely get into field goal range, and kick it for the win.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:14 PM)Burreaux Wrote: The Bengals have a tough road ahead of them. Gotta take care of business against the Ravens. I honestly thought this would be a 6-7 win season and next year would be the year they’d make a run at the SB. Glad I was wrong. This team is a blast to watch. If they fix the self inflicted wounds they could be super bowl contenders this year.

I actually feel better about this team on the road..I could easily see that game flexed to Sunday Night if the Vikings lose tonight..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:12 PM)Joelist Wrote: Ben is their best QB and Burrow is ours.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:24 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: The Raiders had 2 timeouts when Carr threw the INT. Browns go 3 and out and the Raiders get it back with just under 2 min. Barely get into field goal range, and kick it for the win.

Also had a huge 27 yard pass to get into FG range that was called back with a hold. Thought that was the end...but never doubt Derek Carr!!

[Image: zPJjuT-e1606134074881.jpg?w=1024&h=576&crop=1]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I actually feel better about this team on the road..I could easily see that game flexed to Sunday Night if the Vikings lose tonight..

Why can't we play well at home?
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I actually feel better about this team on the road..I could easily see that game flexed to Sunday Night if the Vikings lose tonight..

Wouldn’t they have had to make that call last week? I don’t think they can call to flex a game 6 days in advance.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why can't we play well at home?

IDK, but it seems like lack of focus..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: % chance we win 2/3? Think some injuries gonna happen in that Browns game.

Take care of business against Ravens and Browns and the division is ours. I don’t see any team winning out. I like our chances.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Why can't we play well at home?

Gotta be our cheerleaders, can someone link this season's cheerleader photo.

Thanks.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: IDK, but it seems like lack of focus..

Taylor said before this team really feeds off going into other team's stadiums and shutting up their fans.
Reply/Quote