Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YOUR FIRST PLACE CINCINNATI BENGALS!!!
(12-19-2021, 09:48 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: For now

Our offense is pretty bad currently. Defense bailed us out today

Can’t face the Broncos every week

Current offensive and defensive rankings of remaining teams:
Ravens - 16th in Points For, 6th in Yards Gained, 19th in Points Allowed, 18th in Yards Allowed
Chiefs - 6th in Points For, 3rd in Yards Gained, 8th in Points Allowed, 24th in Yards Allowed
Browns - 19th in Points For, 16th in Yards Gained, 14th in Points Allowed, 5th in Yards Allowed

Bengals are at: 10th in Points For, 15th in Yards Gained, 11th in Points Allowed, 15th in Yards Allowed

With that said, the Bengals offense hasn't scored more than 23 points since putting up 41 against the Steelers.

Bengals only have 2 losses this year that have been by more than 3 pts - first Browns game and the Chargers game.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: What a roller coaster of a season. Bengals are back in first place in the AFC North! WHO DEY!!!!! Please beat the Browns, Raiders!

Thought so, we just need the Raiders to beat the Browns and we need to beat the Ravens and we are sitting in a great spot. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 01:30 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Current offensive and defensive rankings of remaining teams:
Ravens - 16th in Points For, 6th in Yards Gained, 19th in Points Allowed, 18th in Yards Allowed
Chiefs - 6th in Points For, 3rd in Yards Gained, 8th in Points Allowed, 24th in Yards Allowed
Browns - 19th in Points For, 16th in Yards Gained, 14th in Points Allowed, 5th in Yards Allowed

Bengals are at: 10th in Points For, 15th in Yards Gained, 11th in Points Allowed, 15th in Yards Allowed

With that said, the Bengals offense hasn't scored more than 23 points since putting up 41 against the Steelers.

Bengals only have 2 losses this year that have been by more than 3 pts - first Browns game and the Chargers game.

Nice. BTW, thank God we don't have to face the Broncos every week. That is a tough Defense. Might be the best in the league.

That secondary is the best IMO and Simmons is a stud with a very good front.

Our Offense does enough as long as the OL holds up. 

Our Defense did play well yesterday but they aren't the Chiefs that is for sure.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 04:26 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice. BTW, thank God we don't have to face the Broncos every week. That is a tough Defense. Might be the best in the league.

That secondary is the best IMO and Simmons is a stud with a very good front.

Our Offense does enough as long as the OL holds up. 

Our Defense did play well yesterday but they aren't the Chiefs that is for sure.

The Broncos gave Mahomes fits too. I Think Burrow actually did better than mahomie. Same thing, Broncos outlined the chiefs in yards, like they did us but still lost.. Their QBs are God Awful.. I don't know why they just didn't pound the rock..
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 04:30 PM)Tony Wrote: The Broncos gave Mahomes fits too. I Think Burrow actually did better than mahomie. Same thing, Broncos outlined the chiefs in yards, like they did us but still lost.. Their QBs are God Awful.. I don't know why they just didn't pound the rock..

We need to do what the Broncos did to Mahomes when we play him in a couple of weeks. 

Just have our D watch that game over and over.

We are pretty good at stopping the run, but yeah, if I was the Broncos I would of just kept trying to run the ball with their 
talented backs. Teddy is okay cause he doesn't turn the ball over much at all. QB is definitely their weak spot though.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
The earliest the Bengals can clinch would be by beating the Rats and then the Chiefs. It takes a combination of Stain, Rat and Stealer losses that is not totally improbable but could happen. IF it somehow did I would expect the team to rest everyone with dings in Week 17 to get ready for the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:41 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yes.

[Image: 51757680051_08f742ea7a_o.png]

No because they have the head to head on us. 
If we beat Bal and Cle our odds of winning the division  are very high.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 05:28 PM)Joelist Wrote: The earliest the Bengals can clinch would be by beating the Rats and then the Chiefs. It takes a combination of Stain, Rat and Stealer losses that is not totally improbable but could happen. IF it somehow did I would expect the team to rest everyone with dings in Week 17 to get ready for the playoffs.

All possible. I think we beat the Ratbirds with how banged up they are and how we played them the last time when they had
Lamar. Is Lamar going to play is the question?

(12-20-2021, 05:43 PM)StripesEarned Wrote: No because they have the head to head on us. 
If we beat Bal and Cle our odds of winning the division  are very high.

We would be 5-1 in the Division if this happens, we win it for sure.
Reply/Quote
Who's ready for some late Monday afternoon football?!!!!

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 06:28 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Who's ready for some late Monday afternoon football?!!!!

Me! The game is gonna be on my dedicated streaming laptop even though I will technically be working. 
Reply/Quote
I predict our D will give Mahommes a rought time, they will still be scoring a lot, but our D will keep the game winnable. My concern is if the offense is gonna show up or not, which as someone stated, they haven't score fluidly since the squeelers game. Our D is good but not yet there to win/seal games comfortably. We are gonna need Burrow & company to gel and get it done.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 07:02 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Me! The game is gonna be on my dedicated streaming laptop even though I will technically be working. 

I don't even see it being streamed anywhere
Reply/Quote
Sure would be nice to win the next two and not have to sweat it against the Brownies
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 07:04 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I predict our D will give Mahommes a rought time, they will still be scoring a lot, but our D will keep the game winnable. My concern is if the offense is gonna show up or not, which as someone stated, they haven't score fluidly since the squeelers game. Our D is good but not yet there to win/seal games comfortably.  We are gonna need Burrow & company to gel and get it done.

I think it depends on if Chiefs get greedy trying to go deep and I think the Bengals can exploit it. If they use their TE, Kelce, who is pretty good, they may tear up the middle, especially since the LB corp is now an IcyHot commercial. Yet, this is down the line. Concentrate on and beat the Ravens and worry about the Chief that week.  
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 07:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't even see it being streamed anywhere

There is NFL Bite, which used to be Reddit streams. You just have to X out of a bunch of junk to get to the steam.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 08:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Five?  Uh, more like 3?  

Yup, I effed up....and I wasnt even drinking   Haha
Reply/Quote
Raiders aren't making it easy on us Bengals fans. 13-7, Raiders over Browns a minute into the 4th quarter.
Reply/Quote
It’s amazing the the raiders can’t put this game away
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 07:04 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I predict our D will give Mahommes a rought time, they will still be scoring a lot, but our D will keep the game winnable. My concern is if the offense is gonna show up or not, which as someone stated, they haven't score fluidly since the squeelers game. Our D is good but not yet there to win/seal games comfortably.  We are gonna need Burrow & company to gel and get it done.

Nice post Bengalitis. That is the thing we are young and inconsistent on Offense. If we start to gel and grow we can beat anyone
even the Chiefs. I hope they get greedy like you say and try to go deep a lot, we need to contain Kelce as he matches up very well
against us same as Kittle or Gronk. TE's can tear us a new one, bastids. Whatever
Reply/Quote