Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YOUR FIRST PLACE CINCINNATI BENGALS!!!
(12-19-2021, 10:35 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So are all their guys cleared to play?

Faker Mayfield has 19 injuries and will start pending a negative test. League wants Browns to win so he will be negative.
Reply/Quote
Why even host press conferences if you can't afford to give a microphone to the reporters?
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, if the Browns win, they'll be in first in the division, but the Bengals will still hold the 6th spot.

If the Raiders win, the Bengals remain in 1st and the Browns drop all the way to the 12 spot.

NbC said the Bengals go to the 9 spot if the Browns win..
Reply/Quote
Not a Raiders fan since Stabler and Biletnikoff days.

But can not tell a lie, I'd absolutely be pulling for the Raiders to beat the Browns even if the Browns were not a threat in division still.

The steelers game is the only game that I root for the Browns in actually, unless it has playoff ramifications at the seasons end.

Go Raiders !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:29 PM)Tony Wrote: And this is why Tyler ***** Boyd is important...

Exactly

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Looks like I will be leaving work early tomorrow to watch the Browns game.

My vacation starts tomorrow and have already informed them that I will be leaving early.

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:39 PM)Tony Wrote:  NbC said the Bengals go to the 9 spot if the Browns win..

NBC are idiots. The lowest possible spot for the Bengals would be 7 because the Chargers beat them head to head and the Colts have a better conference record. No one else has the same or better record and also a better conference record. 
Reply/Quote
ESPN playoff machine has the Bengals at 6 with a Browns win.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe you have checked the schedule

OOps...I mean, I was counting the playoffs of course!  Lol
Reply/Quote
Bengals are 5-2 on the road

Now if they can just learn how to protect their own House "the sky will be the limit"

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
No matter where we are this time tomorrow, I’m celebrating where we are tonight.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No matter where we are this time tomorrow, I’m celebrating where we are tonight.

This guy said it best:

[Image: are-you-not-entertained-gif-2.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:59 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals are 5-2 on the road

Now if they can just learn how to protect their own House "the sky will be the limit"

Your right. Almost wish the NFL would move our game next week to Baltimore. LOL

I kid, I kid. 

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: This guy said it best:

[Image: are-you-not-entertained-gif-2.gif]

Yes Cedric.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No matter where we are this time tomorrow, I’m celebrating where we are tonight.

Agreed.

And I don't buy into 99 percent of the theories that the NFL steers things. But I'm not going to be shocked if the browns get the sunny side of every crappy call tonorrow
Reply/Quote
TIME TO SHOCK THE WORLD
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 11:10 PM)Benton Wrote: Agreed.

And I don't buy into 99 percent of the theories that the NFL steers things. But I'm not going to be shocked if the browns get the sunny side of every crappy call tonorrow

I think the teams that generate a significant amount of more revenue will be favored, not in all cases but if they have to choose. It is a business. They make 15-20 billion a year. Doubt they are squeaky clean.

Hell, an NBA ref "acting on his own" messed up a ton of NBA games, doesn't take much.
Reply/Quote
Still missing a player or two for Superbowl contention but a must win today and they pulled it off
They are proving they can win every Sunday..
Reply/Quote
It's basically up to the Bengals now. If they want the division, it's there for the taking.

If they can beat the Ravens and Browns, with the Steelers losing just one more time (at the Chiefs next)...the division crown is theirs, regardless of what the Ravens and Browns do in their other games.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:26 PM)Ctfan73 Wrote: No, he was right. It’s not currently a three way tie. Bengals won a three team division tiebreaker in 1990 based on head to head.

Doesn’t really matter ‘till the season is over.

Well shit I’m going to have to give myself a timeout because I declared a lot of people wrong. I see now it is head to head winning percentage among the games played between the teams that are tied. We are.500, the Browns are .667 and Ravens .333. My apologies.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote