Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YOUR FIRST PLACE CINCINNATI BENGALS!!!
(12-19-2021, 09:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't know the tiebreaker by heart, but at least I know it isn't Monday!

I bet you won't say this again tomorrow..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stop the head to head. You can’t do Head to head if more than two teams are involved.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No we'll be in 1st. It'd be a 3 way tie and we hold the tiebreakers

Awesome!!!!!!!  Finally pulled off a needed win!
Reply/Quote
Someone can read the rules and teach us, lol.

Looks like BAL and CLE have split so far, so CLE would be #1 if they take into account head to head.

https://www.nfl.com/standings/tie-breaking-procedures
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Can’t really do that with more than two teams.

Ah that makes sense.

Side note, Bengals fans scrambling to find out if they are in 1st place with more than a month left in the season is somewhat amusing.  I mean, I'll take it but you have to admit we look like we are starving here.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ah that makes sense.

Side note, Bengals fans scrambling to find out if they are in 1st place with more than a month left in the season is somewhat amusing.  I mean, I'll take it but you have to admit we look like we are starving here.

Actually looks like more are scrambling to show we're not in 1st place..I'll take it but you have to admit they look like they're hating.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Many thought we would be in last place at this time of the season. It's something to be excited about.

Reply/Quote

For me, it's more I don't want to see CLE at the top of the division as much as the Bengals being #1 right now lol. It doesn't matter that much until the end.

We know we perform worse after we get too high after a win, I have a feeling they won't be too high after today though.
Reply/Quote

We are bro!!!!     We will take even little mouse crumbs at this point.  lol.
Reply/Quote

We are definitely jumping in dumpsters looking for half-eaten chicken legs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

3 games left. There was a realistic scenario (considering their opponents) if our division opponents all lost this week and next week and we won today where we would have locked up the division next week. Tennessee screwed that up though.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: For me, it's more I don't want to see CLE at the top of the division as much as the Bengals being #1 right now lol. It doesn't matter that much until the end.

We know we perform worse after we get too high after a win, I have a feeling they won't be too high after today though.

Yeah maybe they are better off after crap wins.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually looks like more are scrambling to show we're not in 1st place..I'll take it but you have to admit they look like they're hating.

I guess it's like the immortal bard, Billy Joel, once sang:

Some people find that it's easier to hate than to wait anymore.
Reply/Quote
All I know is next week at home vs. the Ravens you have to come out with a W. Would likely put us in a win and get in scenario for the last 2 weeks of the season.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:48 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: For now

Our offense is pretty bad currently. Defense bailed us out today

Can’t face the Broncos every week

Also can't face the Broncos stout D every week either.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:56 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: 3 games left. There was a realistic scenario (considering their opponents) if our division opponents all lost this week and next week and we won today where we would have locked up the division next week. Tennessee screwed that up though.

If the Raiders beat the Stains Monday then it goes like this. Bengals beat the Rats and Packers beat the Stains next week and the Bengals cannot be caught by the Rats (2 game lead with 2 left and they own the tiebreakers) and the Browns would likewise be 2 out with 2 to play but they currently have the tiebreaker. What this WOULD produce would be the Bengals would lock the division by a win against KC no matter what anyone else does. 
Reply/Quote
We should be hearing John Harbaugh firing stuff this week. That's twice this season he went for the win instead of overtime and lost thr bet twice.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Talking Heads postgame dont even realize we are currently in 1st
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 09:42 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Maybe you havent checked the calendar but there are 5 more games still. Not only that, but the ravens are only behind the bengals via the head to head..... with the second matchup looming

5 games? You got us losing the AFC championship game?
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2021, 10:01 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Also can't face the Broncos stout D every week either.

Right? That defense is STINGY.

Reply/Quote