Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ya hate to see it... (TJ Watt knee surgery)
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/steelers-lb-t-j-watt-013619699.html
I have a sneaking suspicion this is a direct result of him jamming his knee when he cheap shotted Burrow after a pick.
https://twitter.com/cincyvseveryone/status/1569013901622378496
He always goes after Burrow on Picks, would have been great to see a tear here for some instant karma
Reply/Quote
It’s real easy to twist your knee up when you are doing unnecessary shit like cheap shot a QB who has no real way of affecting the play.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Nah, no tears. I know we’re all bengals fans and we hate to see that. But TJ is fun to watch. All of these guys take shots at others time to time. I don’t want to see anyone get hurt. But it is football. Even Burrow has said this Is part of it!
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:02 PM)Cosmokramer Wrote: Nah, no tears.  I know we’re all bengals fans and we hate to see that.  But TJ is fun to watch.  All of these guys take shots at others time to time.  I don’t want to see anyone get hurt.  But it is football.  Even Burrow has said this Is part of it!

I would only root for an injury on a blatant cheap shot which that was. 
Reply/Quote
[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493b0659ke4hssnqcf0ulx0...w.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:07 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: I would only root for an injury on a blatant cheap shot which that was. 

Not a fan of Watt, but looking at that play, he could have done worse. Just a football play in view on that particular play.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:15 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Not a fan of Watt, but looking at that play, he could have done worse. Just a football play in view on that particular play.

I think you cannot block like that anymore on someone defenseless or not looking. That was a clear attack with no other intention than to cause pain or injury to Joe
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:22 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: I think you cannot block like that anymore on someone defenseless or not looking. That was a clear attack with no other intention than to cause pain or injury to Joe

You are right about that, but Joe saw him and pulled up. Besides Watt didn't hit him in the head with the crown of the helmet or shoulder pads. In other words, had he decleated Joe, then yes that rule would have applied
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:12 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: [Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493b0659ke4hssnqcf0ulx0...w.gif&ct=g]

My exact response lol
Reply/Quote
Even the footbal gods have had enough of the squeelers dirty play.
Reply/Quote
Pepper Jack grilled cheese sandwich with some tomato soup is not a bad fall lunch.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:35 PM)Destro Wrote: Pepper Jack grilled cheese sandwich with some tomato soup is not a bad fall lunch.

Sounds tasty, might just slap one together with some of that tomato soup today. Mellow
Reply/Quote
Arbys had 2 gyros for $7. I have one leftover from yesterday, believe I’ll have that.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:29 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You are right about that, but Joe saw him and pulled up. Besides Watt didn't hit him in the head with the crown of the helmet or shoulder pads. In other words, had he decleated Joe, then yes that rule would have applied

He was lining him up expecting Joe not to see him though.  True, but he clearly blasted his throwing arm/shoulder with intent to harm.  
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:58 PM)SladeX Wrote: Arbys had 2 gyros for $7. I have one leftover from yesterday, believe I’ll have that.

Why didn't you give one to your cat? selfish...
Reply/Quote
Great player and an absolute punk. He likes injuring people so no sympathy here. I hope he continues to be injured. Can Heyward is a beast and behaves like a pro. TJ should learn from him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 01:08 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Why didn't you give one to your cat? selfish...

I am the cat…
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 01:09 PM)SladeX Wrote: I am the cat…

Should have gave one to the ginger 
Reply/Quote
Thoughts and prayers...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2022, 12:12 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: [Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493b0659ke4hssnqcf0ulx0...w.gif&ct=g]

That's my reaction as well.
Reply/Quote