Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes. I would like to be the first to admit...
This Bengals team is the same as it ever was.

Start fast, fade in the middle, hang of for dear life in the end.

All hail the glorious Super Marvio and his lack of a nutsack.

Ah well. I'm resigned to never seeing another Bengals playoff win as long as i live.

Word

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This Bengals team is the same as it ever was.

Ah well. I'm resigned to never seeing another Bengals playoff win as long as i live.

Word

You and me both brother. Well put. 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:11 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: This Bengals team is the same as it ever was.

Word

Have faith, I would hope we'll both outlive Marvin and Mike, so...maybe there is hope...eventually...

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Trash talk away.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
We were simply keeping my hope of playing the steelers in the first round alive. Now all we need is a jets loss at buffalo. I bet rex ryan would love to cost his old team a playoff berth.
Reply/Quote

Word

They lose a tough OT game on the road to the probable 2 seed and you quit on the team. I expected it from some, but very disappointing from you. AJ is no AD and Kroft is not Eifert. But, each week they get better so who knows in 2 weeks when we play in round 1. I was encouraged by this game and thought overall they team played well.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
It was a good game in a tough place to play and with second string QB and went to OT. I think the Bengals showed a lot. Atleast y'all can watch the Bengals play for one week in Jan.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:17 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Have faith, I would hope we'll both outlive Marvin and Mike, so...maybe there is hope...eventually...

No ***** chance. Ninja

That's how much they've sapped out of my fandom...i don't believe i'll outlive those dickheads.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:31 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: They lose a tough OT game on the road to the probable 2 seed and you quit on the team. I expected it from some, but very disappointing from you. AJ is no AD and Kroft is not Eifert. But, each week they get better so who knows in 2 weeks when we play in round 1. I was encouraged by this game and thought overall they team played well.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so ***** tired of the excuses.

WIN A ***** FOOTBALL GAME LIKE THIS ONE WITH THE #2 SEED AT STAKE...OR A PLAYOFF GAME... ALREADY!!!!!

this isn't an attack at you and i'm not really yelling. just emphasizing a point.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 02:55 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: It was a good game in a tough place to play and with second string QB and went to OT. I think the Bengals showed a lot. Atleast y'all can watch the Bengals play for one week in Jan.

Watch them lose their record extending 5th straight first round playoff game?

Yipee

Reply/Quote
For the record; all of my positive support, hope and patience has gotten me NOWHERE!

So i will commence to bashing the shit out of this ***** jackwagon team and declaring them total asshats and wastes of time from this point until (if ever) they win a playoff game.

Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:05 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: For the record; all of my positive support, hope and patience has gotten me NOWHERE!

So i will commence to bashing the shit out of this ***** jackwagon team and declaring them total asshats and wastes of time from this point until (if ever) they win a playoff game.

So tell us how you REALLY feel.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:02 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so ***** tired of the excuses.

WIN A ***** FOOTBALL GAME LIKE THIS ONE WITH THE #2 SEED AT STAKE...OR A PLAYOFF GAME... ALREADY!!!!!

this isn't an attack at you and i'm not really yelling. just emphasizing a point.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooootired of quitters so I guess we are even. I never understand those who quit prior to the year being over.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Yeah, Marv and the gang crapped down their legs yet again. The worst part is staying up that late. You get kicked square in the nuts then work comes early.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 03:02 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo so ***** tired of the excuses.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=201288]
Reply/Quote
Your back up QB had a fluke fumble in Denver against a good defense to lose by 3 in overtime.

Get off the ledge, loser.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I was browsing the game day thread before going to bed last night and it looked/sounded like the Bengals had this on in the bag.

I guess in my post-Steelers loss haze I forgot they were playing in primetime.

[Image: tMGz7SCRiSpGw.gif]

Shocked

Well next week its the Ravens, at 1pm, at home. A horrible team that beat the Steelers. So the Bengals should have no problems.

Good luck!
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: I was browsing the game day thread before going to bed last night and it looked/sounded like the Bengals had this on in the bag.

I guess in my post-Steelers loss haze I forgot they were playing in primetime.

[Image: tMGz7SCRiSpGw.gif]

Shocked

Well next week its the Ravens, at 1pm, at home.  A horrible team that beat the Steelers.  So the Bengals should have no problems.

Good luck!

Wow. Ware was shot out of a cannon at that ball. That might be the best and worst fumble recovery I've ever seen. 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 12:49 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Your back up QB had a fluke fumble in Denver against a good defense to lose by 3 in overtime.

Get off the ledge, loser.

Srsly... some of these people put the Downer in Debbie.

BTW- Don't beat us next week. We'll have mass suicides!! Sad
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 10:34 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am sooooooooooooooooooooooootired of quitters so I guess we are even. I never understand those who quit prior to the year being over.

Cincy's most famous "quitter" is 5-0 in prime-time this year.  Perhaps the Bengals will jettison Marvin before Dalton retires.
Reply/Quote