Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You F'in Kidding, NFL Network?
I was right about my assessment of the rest of the AFCN. Browns would be lucky to win a game, Ravens average at best, Steelers slightly better than average and would get way too much credit...I was just horribly wrong on my assessment of our team. Musta been my tiger stripped goggles Cry
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 01:24 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: I was right about my assessment of the rest of the AFCN. Browns would be lucky to win a game, Ravens average at best, Steelers slightly better than average and would get way too much credit...I was just horribly wrong on my assessment of our team. Musta been my tiger stripped goggles  Cry

Don't feel so bad

I thought the Browns would be better, not winning record better but at least better. I also thought the Bengals would go 13-3, lol.

Same stripe glasses I guess.
Reply/Quote
It's rigged folks..The Russians hacked Marvins email account..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-03-2016, 02:16 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/videos/cincinnati-bengals/0ap3000000678162/Predicting-Bengals-2016-wins-and-losses

They pick the Bengals to start 1-5 and end up 7-9.

It's like they haven't watched them play football for the last five years.

Heath Evans says 7-9, the other guy says 8-8. Either way I don't see how that can possibly be a realistic projection. Heath Evans talks about other teams defenses multiple times while giving the Bengals an L. As if they are better somehow?

Am I missing something? This is the regular season we're talking about, not the postseason (or just primetime games), so why would anyone bet against the Bengals making the playoffs?

- - - - -
Apparently I needed a reminder of why sparsely check that site/channel.

People think NFL teams build and progress sequentially. That's not the case. Very few teams do other than the Patriots, Seahawks, and Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Knew this thread was gonna pop up. With that said, a broken clock is right twice a day.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 02:30 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Knew this thread was gonna pop up. With that said, a broken clock is right twice a day.

We were a borderline playoff team most of the past 5 years. Saying we'd be 7-9 or 8-8 isn't that far of a stretch.
Reply/Quote
Somebody hit the nail right on the head.......

Ninja

Wink
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 02:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: People think NFL teams build and progress sequentially. That's not the case. Very few teams do other than the Patriots, Seahawks, and Steelers.

Well we do have a few division titles (2009, 2013, 2015) and have made the playoffs 6 times in the last 8 years... We haven't been great by any means as we intimidate NOBODY come playoff time but still... We had a pretty nice run.
Reply/Quote