Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can only choose one
Ground rule: You can only choose one for each age.

(If you can remember), what was you favorite tv show at each 10 year interval in your life...when you were 10, 20, 30, etc?

Then, of the choices you posted, what is your favorite overall?
Reply/Quote
That's pretty rough.

Probably Spiderman and his Amazing Friends at 10.
XFiles at 20.
Dexter at 30.

Probably Dexter. Not as original as XFiles, but I've watched the entire series three or four times.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 08:45 PM)Beaker Wrote: Ground rule: You can only choose one for each age.

(If you can remember), what was you favorite tv show at each 10 year interval in your life...when you were 10, 20, 30, etc?

Then, of the choices you posted, what is your favorite overall?
Turned 10 in 1975

1975 All in the Family
1985 Night Court
1995 The Simpsons
2005 Seinfeld
2015 Reruns - don't watch anything new and don't watch much TV
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
1993 - 10 years old - X Men
2003 - 20 years old - The Wire
2013 - 30 years old - Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad is easily the best television show of all time. If you disagree, then you should slap the shit out of yourself.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
76 - $6,000,000 Man
86 - Night court
96 - ER
06 - Monday Night Football
16(or now) - The Walking Dead

Reply/Quote
10 = Star Trek: TNG
20 = ER
30 = Friday Night Lights

Probably of these choices Star Trek. But, my favorite show all time was one that I was too young to appreciate during its original airing and loved watching it in syndication when I was older and that is Seinfeld.
Reply/Quote
10 Fraggle Rock
20 South Park
30 South Park

Probly South Park
Reply/Quote
1972......Mission Impossible
1982......Taxi
1992......Northern Exposure
2002......Scrubs
2012......Top Gear

I have to say that I have never been a huge fan of prime time television shows. I remember really liking Misssion Impossible and Kolchak: The Night Stalker as a kid, but there has never really been a tv show that I looked forward to watching the same time every week. In fact, a lot of the shows that I like I didn't even watch until they were shown every night as re-runs.

I was married when Lost was on, and my wife was really into it. That was probably about the only show that I actually planned to watch the night that it aired.
Reply/Quote
10 - Simpsons (I think they were on then)
20 - House
30 - Breaking Bad

Best ever, probably have to agree w/ Johnny: Breaking Bad.
Reply/Quote
10 - The A-Team? or Battlestar Gallactica? I honestly can't quite remember
20 - The Simpsons
30 - The Simpsons
40 - The Simpsons

Overall - The Simpsons
Reply/Quote
1960's - Sesame Street
1970's - Star Trek
1980's - None (I was getting laid too much to watch any TV)
1990's - Seinfeld
2000's - Monk
2010's - Game of Thrones
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Well I'm 22, so...

10- Dragon Ball Z
20- I really don't know....Arrow maybe.

I guess my favorite all time is DBZ. There are so many shows I enjoy though.

Reply/Quote
I can't remember what years my favorite shows were from. Except Three's Company. Suzanne Somers and those nips.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2015, 11:44 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Breaking Bad is easily the best television show of all time.  If you disagree, then you should slap the shit out of yourself.

I would agree, but I would hold Dexter up pretty close to it.
ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 10:58 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I would agree, but I would hold Dexter up pretty close to it.
ThumbsUp

I liked Dexter a lot.  For a while. The last couple of seasons were kinda sub-par though, so I can't give it "best of all time" status.  Breaking Bad went out at the top...Dexter fizzled out and was almost unwatchable at the end.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2015, 11:20 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I liked Dexter a lot.  For a while. The last couple of seasons were kinda sub-par though, so I can't give it "best of all time" status.  Breaking Bad went out at the top...Dexter fizzled out and was almost unwatchable at the end.

Yeah, I had forgotten the last season wasn't to great.
I gave it a bit of a pass though, as the guy who played Dexter had health issues and filming was erratic.
Reply/Quote
10---Dukes of Hazzard

20---Don't remember.....college wasn't for watchin TV ThumbsUp

30---Family Guy

Easily, hands down, the bar scene and the college chicks were my favorite.....but I did catch an episode of Seinfeld now and again....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 10:23 AM)Wyche Wrote: 10---Dukes of Hazzard

20---Don't remember.....college wasn't for watchin TV ThumbsUp

30---Family Guy

Easily, hands down, the bar scene and the college chicks were my favorite.....but I did catch an episode of Seinfeld now and again....
lol...pretty much how I was and am today, been divorced about ten years.  The only show I even care about today is The Walking Dead.   But yeah I remember Dukes of Hazzard...lol
Reply/Quote
This makes me feel very, very old...

1976 - M*A*S*H
1986 - St. Elsewhere
1996 - Seinfeld
2006 - Arrested Development

Overall, probably AD
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2015, 01:42 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Yeah, I had forgotten the last season wasn't to great.
I gave it a bit of a pass though, as the guy who played Dexter had health issues and filming was erratic.

The way they ended the series dropped it way down my list first 4 seasons were excellent though
Reply/Quote