Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You guys got buttf***ed
I'd be livid. Im pissed for you. 
Flip a coin? GTFO!

Just go out and curb stomp the Rats Sunday.

I'd post this in the JN, but I know how soft you all are with "outsiders" posting there. 
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:42 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I'd be livid. Im pissed for you. 
Flip a coin? GTFO!

I'd post this in the JN, but I know how soft you all are with "outsiders" posting there. 

It’s weird feeling that for an enemy but I said the same thing to Michigan fans last week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Flip a coin? GTFO!

I'm all for having a Bengals-fan-only section, and it doesn't in any way exude softness.  Every such board should have a section closed to all but the faithful.  But any idea of consistency in that regard seems to have gone out the window.  So hell, you might as well jump in, we have Buffalo fans posting in there

As to the league's decision, being as impartial as I can, yeah, it seems a bit unfair.  I'm not as unhinged about it as some, because what the hell can you do anyway?  But, yeah, we got hosed.  Things should have been settled on the field, period, not by a bunch of suits in NY.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
We’ve only been saying it for 25 years. Welcome. Come on in, the water is terrible.
Reply/Quote
I'm soft AF.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, we got raped harder than a Steelers QB rapes a college girl in a bar bathroom.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 04:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, we got raped harder than a Steelers QB rapes a college girl in a bar bathroom.

This kind of smack talk is tasteless and played out imo. We should all agree to move beyond posts like this to make the subforum better. They always play out the same way and leaves everyone feeling shitty. There are players with character concerns on literally every roster. Any talk pertaining to these subjects should be focused on the victims and not using them as a pawn to win an internet argument.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 05:36 AM)treee Wrote: This kind of smack talk is tasteless and played out imo. We should all agree to move beyond posts like this to make the subforum better. They always play out the same way and leaves everyone feeling shitty. There are players with character concerns on literally every roster. Any talk pertaining to these subjects should be focused on the victims and not using them as a pawn to win an internet argument.

Sorry. Was just throwing out a joke because it’s Smack Talk.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 08:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'm all for having a Bengals-fan-only section, and it doesn't in any way exude softness.  Every such board should have a section closed to all but the faithful.  But any idea of consistency in that regard seems to have gone out the window.  So hell, you might as well jump in, we have Buffalo fans posting in there
Never seen a limited football fan board anywhere else in the NFL. Obviously, the Bengals fans prefer a rah rah echo chamber.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 03:51 PM)Niagara Wrote: Obviously, the Bengals fans prefer a rah rah echo chamber.

Well this guy definitely doesn’t Jungle Noise.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 04:08 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, we got raped harder than a Steelers QB rapes a college girl in a bar bathroom.

Former....  Ninja Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 04:15 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Well this guy definitely doesn’t Jungle Noise.

No shit. There's more arguing in there than in P&R or even here in Smack Talk.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 03:51 PM)Niagara Wrote: Never seen a limited football fan board anywhere else in the NFL. Obviously, the Bengals fans prefer a rah rah echo chamber.

A Bills fan bitching about echo chambers?!  LMAO
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n121dpbs2uu54opq7k...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 03:51 PM)Niagara Wrote: Never seen a limited football fan board anywhere else in the NFL. Obviously, the Bengals fans prefer a rah rah echo chamber.

Nothing to do with that. There is absolutely no echo chamber, and there is flexibility.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Flip a coin? GTFO!

Certainly could've put it in AFC North Chatter or Around the NFL if you wanted it to be a more serious discussion.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 12:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sorry. Was just throwing out a joke because it’s Smack Talk.

It’s a tired, tired joke that wasn’t really funny when it was new.  

This isn’t arguing about whether he did it or not.  As far as I care you can do that to your heart’s content.  This is about using a serious allegation for smack and laughs.  That is, and always has been, tasteless.  
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2023, 05:36 AM)treee Wrote: This kind of smack talk is tasteless and played out imo. We should all agree to move beyond posts like this to make the subforum better. They always play out the same way and leaves everyone feeling shitty. There are players with character concerns on literally every roster. Any talk pertaining to these subjects should be focused on the victims and not using them as a pawn to win an internet argument.

Yeah, no.

Until our division collectively decides to stop having at least one QB who's a sexual predator, this is fair game.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 08:03 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: It’s a tired, tired joke that wasn’t really funny when it was new.  

This isn’t arguing about whether he did it or not.  As far as I care you can do that to your heart’s content.  This is about using a serious allegation for smack and laughs.  That is, and always has been, tasteless.  

It is and always has been tasteless to call a rapist a rapist? 

It seems more tasteless and an insult to the victim that the organization and fan base didn't seem to care and continued supporting him.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2023, 09:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It is and always has been tasteless to call a rapist a rapist? 

It seems more tasteless and an insult to the victim that the organization and fan base didn't seem to care and continued supporting him.

Again, this isn’t about debating his guilt. It’s about using a tragic situation to get laughs.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 12:24 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Again, this isn’t about debating his guilt.  It’s about using a tragic situation to get laughs.

Like mimicking CPR during a sack celebration less than a week removed from a cardiac arrest on the field of play? That kind of classless? Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote