Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You guys got buttf***ed
(01-06-2023, 03:42 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I'd be livid. Im pissed for you. 
Flip a coin? GTFO!

Just go out and curb stomp the Rats Sunday.

I'd post this in the JN, but I know how soft you all are with "outsiders" posting there. 

After all of those cheap shots they threw at the Bengals last Sunday, it's time for the Ravens to get Buttigieg'ed..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Wow this thread really got butt****ed against its will.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 09:05 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Wow this thread really got butt****ed against its will.

Stop trying to bait Brad.   Whatever
Reply/Quote
I've seen train wrecks that were more on the rails than this thread.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 02:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: After all of those cheap shots they threw at the Bengals last Sunday, it's time for the Ravens to get Buttigieg'ed..

Ahh, a gay joke from a moderator. Now I remember why I found myself posting here less and less over the last year. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 02:00 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Ahh, a gay joke from a moderator. Now I remember why I found myself posting here less and less over the last year. 

This guy is so unsure of his sexuality, he's mad at me because I jizzed all over his face.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 05:01 PM)6andcounting Wrote: This guy is so unsure of his sexuality, he's mad at me because I jizzed all over his face.

Speaking of that. Where is EA Poe anyway?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2023, 10:39 AM)Wyche Wrote: LMAO, When opposing fans come in there during game week and show they actually know a little football, they are typically allowed to post.
Point is no NFL message board operates like this one. Talk about following the rules? LMAO
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 02:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Speaking of that. Where is EA Poe anyway?

Idk. His teacher lost him. 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2023, 03:17 PM)Niagara Wrote: Point is no NFL message board operates like this one. Talk about following the rules? LMAO

So because every other message board is Bedlam ours should be, too?

Do you have any idea how idiotic that sounds?
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 04:47 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So because every other message board is Bedlam ours should be, too?

Do you have any idea how idiotic that sounds?

He brought small pp energy to Smack Talk. Not a strong start 
Reply/Quote
(01-19-2023, 07:55 PM)6andcounting Wrote: He brought small pp energy to Smack Talk. Not a strong start 

Don't agree with me - your team lost to the Browns in the playoffs.

(Because SmackTalk; you right though)
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2023, 03:17 PM)Niagara Wrote: Point is no NFL message board operates like this one. Talk about following the rules? LMAO

Shit guy. If you can't handle this board, which is pretty chill and mellow from what I've seen, without getting your panties in a bunch, you wouldn't last 10 seconds on ours.  LMAO
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n121dpbs2uu54opq7k...y.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 03:42 AM)ChiefsPlanet #1 Forum Wrote: Shit guy. If you can't handle this board, which is pretty chill and mellow from what I've seen, without getting your panties in a bunch, you wouldn't last 10 seconds on ours.  LMAO

The Chiefs will need a name change soon. The KC Butchers sounds good.
Reply/Quote

Right, because there can only be one considered the best.... Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 03:42 AM)ChiefsPlanet #1 Forum Wrote: Shit guy. If you can't handle this board, which is pretty chill and mellow from what I've seen, without getting your panties in a bunch, you wouldn't last 10 seconds on ours.  LMAO

Only because 10 seconds of reading about how the refs are out to get the Chiefs will make anyone put a gun in their mouth.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 11:20 AM)Niagara Wrote: The Chiefs will need a name change soon. The KC Butchers sounds good.

Didn't the Bills just get sent home with their tails between their legs?
Reply/Quote