Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You said it wouldn't happen
(07-19-2016, 08:15 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Apparently Toledo is very cosmopolitan.

I've only seen it from Perry's Monument at Put-in-Bay, so I cannot refute that.
I've always heard that Toledo residents considered themselves more aligned with Michiganders.
Is that true ?

On topic....
No peeking in Target, dammit !
(07-19-2016, 02:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I've only seen it from Perry's Monument at Put-in-Bay, so I cannot refute that.
I've always heard that Toledo residents considered themselves more aligned with Michiganders.
Is that true ?

On topic....
I don't think that's necessarily true. I think they (Michigan residents) just cross the state line to get a drink of water.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(07-19-2016, 09:16 PM)jason Wrote: I don't think that's necessarily true. I think they (Michigan residents) just cross the state line to get a drink of water.

Clapping Clapping Clapping Good Post Clapping Clapping Clapping
(07-18-2016, 12:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So pointing out that this has nothing to do with trans policies is "changing the subject"? Target switched to unisex changing rooms years ago.

Well it's high time we go back to separate changing facilities assigned by sex to prevent these types of crimes from happening before they do. We must be proactive. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-20-2016, 07:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well it's high time we go back to separate changing facilities assigned by sex to prevent these types of crimes from happening before they do. We must be proactive. 

What are we going to do about the unisex outhouses used by Kentucky hillbillies?
(07-19-2016, 02:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I've only seen it from Perry's Monument at Put-in-Bay, so I cannot refute that.
Is that true ?

On topic....

Depends on your collegiate Fandom honestly. It's pretty torn up here between TTUN and OSU.

We do consider ourselves Detroit's safest neighborhood though.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(07-19-2016, 09:16 PM)jason Wrote: I don't think that's necessarily true. I think they (Michigan residents) just cross the state line to get a drink of water.

Cheaper booze and cigarettes.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(07-20-2016, 09:38 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What are we going to do about the unisex outhouses used by Kentucky hillbillies?

If you can derive pleasure of any kind while in an outhouse, I say you DESERVE that pleasure.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-20-2016, 07:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well it's high time we go back to separate changing facilities assigned by sex to prevent these types of crimes from happening before they do. We must be proactive. 

Are you suggesting government tell businesses what to do?
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-20-2016, 11:26 AM)PhilHos Wrote: If you can derive pleasure of any kind while in an outhouse, I say you DESERVE that pleasure.  Mellow
Like the Sears Catalog, amiright ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(07-20-2016, 12:22 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Like the Sears Catalog,  amiright ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

[Image: MV30E_f-maxage-0.gif]
(07-20-2016, 09:38 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What are we going to do about the unisex outhouses used by Kentucky hillbillies?

The unisex outhouse has been replaced by the 2-story Conservative/Liberal outhouse. Conservatives use the top story.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-20-2016, 12:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The unisex outhouse has been replaced by the 2-story Conservative/Liberal outhouse. Conservatives use the top story.

So business as usual shitting on the middle class.
(07-20-2016, 04:14 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So business as usual shitting on the middle class.

There's still a middle class ?
Mellow