Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You said it wouldn't happen
(07-15-2016, 02:54 PM)Au165 Wrote: Did anyone see the female playboy playmate who took a picture of another lady without her knowledge in the locker room and posted it to Instagram?

Yes but she was beautiful and not a crossdresser so it doesn't fit the narrative that people will use any excuse to break laws.

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-15-2016, 02:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: This person seems to have been at least known as transgender...so I guess the opponents will finally have one case to use to cover up their fears of people who are different than themselves.

Mellow   

If you believe that it's all about a "fear of someone different" then you are already wrong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-15-2016, 12:44 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: But it did. In a Target no less.

http://m.localnews8.com/news/transgender-person-arrested-after-taking-photos-of-others-in-chaning-room/40479250

But what the linked story doesn't state (which has been reported elsewhere) is that it was a unisex changing room. So the transgender part really doesn't matter to the story. Everyone was going to be in the same changing area regardless.
(07-15-2016, 03:46 PM)Donnyho Wrote: But what the linked story doesn't state (which has been reported elsewhere) is that it was a unisex changing room. So the transgender part really doesn't matter to the story. Everyone was going to be in the same changing area regardless.

Pretty sure that's the issue.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-15-2016, 02:54 PM)Au165 Wrote: Did anyone see the female playboy playmate who took a picture of another lady without her knowledge in the locker room and posted it to Instagram?

That's outrageous.  But I'm going to have to view that photo before deciding on my level of outrage.
--------------------------------------------------------

(07-15-2016, 04:14 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: That's outrageous.  But I'm going to have to view that photo before deciding on my level of outrage.

The woman she was photographing apparently wasn't attractive that is why she took the picture and posted it, so that she could comment how disgusted she was by seeing her naked in a public locker room.
(07-15-2016, 04:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Pretty sure that's the issue.

Then I'm confused by the title of this thread. I assumed that "it" that wouldn't happen was "man pretending to be transgender goes into women's bathroom for devious purposes". In this story the transgender element doesn't matter because no one needed to dress up like a woman to be in the changing rooms.

So what happened that everyone said wouldn't? Was there a discussion on the unisex changing areas of Target stores that I missed?
(07-15-2016, 12:44 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: But it did. In a Target no less.

http://m.localnews8.com/news/transgender-person-arrested-after-taking-photos-of-others-in-chaning-room/40479250

this has been the reason it was ever an issue to begin with... not just pictures.. though.
(07-15-2016, 04:19 PM)Donnyho Wrote: Then I'm confused by the title of this thread. I assumed that "it" that wouldn't happen was "man pretending to be transgender goes into women's bathroom for devious purposes". In this story the transgender element doesn't matter because no one needed to dress up like a woman to be in the changing rooms.

So what happened that everyone said wouldn't? Was there a discussion on the unisex changing areas of Target stores that I missed?

There have been numerous discussions on Target's policies.

Said it hasn't ever happened. Dressing rooms at stores like this are unisex. Men have been doing this for years and they are allowed in these dressing rooms.

Any attempts to paint this as a result of any trans protection laws or policies is dishonest.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-15-2016, 05:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Said it hasn't ever happened. Dressing rooms at stores like this are unisex. Men have been doing this for years and they are allowed in these dressing rooms.

Any attempts to paint this as a result of any trans protection laws or policies is dishonest.

Didn't even notice it was a changing room. There goes my reading comprehension.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-15-2016, 03:46 PM)Donnyho Wrote: But what the linked story doesn't state (which has been reported elsewhere) is that it was a unisex changing room. So the transgender part really doesn't matter to the story. Everyone was going to be in the same changing area regardless.

(07-15-2016, 05:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Said it hasn't ever happened. Dressing rooms at stores like this are unisex. Men have been doing this for years and they are allowed in these dressing rooms.

/outrage

/thread
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-15-2016, 04:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There have been numerous discussions on Target's policies.

Yet, somehow you still do not understand the difference between a changing room and a restroom.
(07-16-2016, 10:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Yet, somehow you still do not understand the difference between a changing room and a restroom.

Quote:fredtoast
Quote:Their heads are going to start spinnin g when a homosexual man gets caught doing this in a mens room.  Then everyone will not only have to prove that they are genetically a males before using the mens room,. but they will also have to prove that they are straight.

This is going to get very complicated.

No doubt

Ah I see that many of you are trying to change the subject by bringing up other elements that are not a part of this conversation. Such as straight woman did it, or as Jimmy brought up homosexuals, and even so far as to claim that changing rooms are unisex.

Changing rooms are not unisex everywhere. In fact, most are marked mens or womens. But not at Target of course.
(07-17-2016, 05:45 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Ah I see that many of you are trying to change the subject by bringing up other elements that are not a part of this conversation. Such as straight woman did it, or as Jimmy brought up homosexuals, and even so far as to claim that changing rooms are unisex.

Changing rooms are not unisex everywhere. In fact, most are marked mens or womens. But not at Target of course.

So pointing out that this has nothing to do with trans policies is "changing the subject"? Target switched to unisex changing rooms years ago.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(07-18-2016, 12:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So pointing out that this has nothing to do with trans policies is "changing the subject"? Target switched to unisex changing rooms years ago.

Most stores like Target (i.e. Meijers, WalMart, KMart, etc) have had unisex for as long as I can remember around here.

Apparently Toledo is very cosmopolitan.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Apparently, the perpetrator was taking photos OVER the walls:
Quote:On Monday the Bonneville County Sheriff's Office responded to the Ammon Target store where an adult female says a person taking pictures of her while she was inside a changing room trying on clothes. The woman noticed the person reaching over the wall of the changing room with a cell phone to take pictures.

Sorry, Mike M, if they were in the same room together, I'd be right there with you, but this isn't remotely the same thing.
(07-18-2016, 12:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So pointing out that this has nothing to do with trans policies is "changing the subject"?

Rep

ThumbsUp
(07-19-2016, 08:15 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Most stores like Target (i.e. Meijers, WalMart, KMart, etc) have had unisex for as long as I can remember around here.

Apparently Toledo is very cosmopolitan.

Toledo is way ahead of the curve on this issue. Corporal Maxwell Klinger was a pioneer in transgender rights as far back as the Korean War while bravely serving in the 4077.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021