Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Young QBS would be jealous of AJ right now.
I'm sure it's been said but I'm not reading the whole thread (because I'm lazy).

Young QBs nothing. There ain't a QB out there who wouldn't kill to have the keys McCarron just got handed.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 05:04 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Because you gave up on the team.

You're trying way too hard to bait me. Tone it back a little and you would actually get a decent response.

Nice try though. Keep on trolling Rock On
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:06 PM)Fresno B Wrote:  Hopefully I ain't wrong on AJM bringing us a playoff victory. Wink

If the rest of the team shows up....depending on opponent...it could very well happen.  I honestly think AD is back by then though.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:12 PM)Beaker Wrote: I see no reason why we don't beat denver. They put up 17 against a horrible chargers D, and put up 12 against a raiders D that we put 30 on.

Because Manning will be back at QB and have his "curtain call" game where he plays out of his mind and propels the Broncos to a win.

Something like this would be just our luck.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:58 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Because Manning will be back at QB and have his "curtain call" game where he plays out of his mind and propels the Broncos to a win.

Something like this would be just our luck.

You think Peyton will just magicly get his arm strength back and stop throwing those dead ducks he
was throwing all season? I honestly hope Peyton is back for our game, our Defense has bigger probs
against QB's they know nothing about, they beat a healthy Peyton last season...
Reply/Quote
McCarron doesn't have to be phenomenal to take the NFL by storm. He only has to be above "not terrible". Think of past QBs like Kapernick who gave defensive coordinators headaches at the start of their careers.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You think Peyton will just magicly get his arm strength back and stop throwing those dead ducks he
was throwing all season? I honestly hope Peyton is back for our game, our Defense has bigger probs

^^^^^this. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You think Peyton will just magicly get his arm strength back and stop throwing those dead ducks he

Manning was anything but healthy that game.
Reply/Quote
It's not likely that things will go well with AJ at the helm, at least not until he's had more experience. However, he does have an excellent shot at defying the odds given the talent around him.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
I hope the feeling I have is right, and aj wins these next 3. I don't believe he's just a game manager. He has the tools to be much more.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 01:39 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Manning was anything but healthy that game.

But much better than he is now.

Peyton is done and i hope the Broncos don't see it and start him against us.
Reply/Quote
I also believe that having AJ as the QB will motivate our WRs to put in more effort than they ever have. AJ already seems to have a decent long ball and is pretty accurate with his throws. I'm excited to see how this goes. Hopefully this motivates the defense to play harder as well.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 11:25 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: I also believe that having AJ as the QB will motivate our WRs to put in more effort than they ever have.  AJ already seems to have a decent long ball and is pretty accurate with his throws.  I'm excited to see how this goes. Hopefully this motivates the defense to play harder as well.

I disagree. I haven't seen our receivers give up on plays this year at all. I see receivers down the field blocking, going all out for catches, everything.

They may have to do more to mask for McCarron's weaknesses, but they've been putting forth great effort all year long.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote