Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else see this??
BTW, that hit on Burfict was on his repaired knee, right? You can't tell me they aren't targeting him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Still in the first half, the Steelers had 5 penalties for 85 yards. At least 3 or the 5 penalties were personal fouls, one was a pass interference, and I don't recall the last penalty. The Bengals had one penalty for ten yards.

But it's the Steelers who are classy, and the Bengals who lose composure...
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 01:43 PM)Earendil Wrote: "That's good hard-nosed football right there" ~ Steelers' fans everywhere.

Look at Maualuga being held with the no call as well.....
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 04:36 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: Pittsburgh  complaining about cheap shots and dirty play is a real joke. If the league listens, it's a bigger joke.

[Image: 206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 04:31 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Look at Maualuga being held with the no call as well.....

I didn't even catch that.  Do we know which play this was on?  Was it their first touchdown?
Reply/Quote
More fallout from Sunday....David DeCastro was fined for an uncalled facemask on Wallace Gilberry. I think that was the scuffle in the 4th QTR when Burfict was called for Unnecessary Roughness.

so far that's 3 fines for the Steelers and zero for the Bengals...and they said we lost composure

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 06:11 PM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Ben-Roethlisberger-calls-out-Vontaze-Burfict-Bengals-fans-42050992?utm_source=247Sports%20Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=151215_134922_Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20Newsletter&utm_content=Link

Apparently charlie batch called out tez and told ben and now he's crying about it.  Ben saying our fans cheered when their players got hurt.

I was at game and let me tell you, when it said dalton was out for the game , those piss yellow flags were waving like they had scored a td.  I hate Pittsburgh more than any other sport franchise and it ain't even close .

You have got to be kidding me!!!

"I'm not one to really complain to the officials?"  Lying sack of crap.

This guy just loves to polish his Drama Queen Tiara.

The ONLY reason there seemed to be a lot of chippyness is because someone FINALLY started hitting back.  His team wrote the book on that and won a GDMF Super Bowl because of it!  (Now I'm pissed).  This is the classic example of not wanting to see anyone do what you do, because you don't like it when it is done to you.

So, cry my a river, you fat *****.  And then enjoy the playoffs from home.  
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 03:43 PM)3wt Wrote: To be honest I'm a little surprised at Ben.  He usually doesn't whine.   He should've done his homework with the film before calling out Tez like that.   The initial film I saw was panned in  tight and you could not see Carlos push him.  But the film ESPN showed clearly showed him getting pushed.

Tez has made his own bed, I realize, but all the plays I've seen this year have been clean.

The chances are very good that we'll see Pittsburgh again.

I hope we do.

Wait, WHAT?  Doesn't whine?  The Drama Queen that whined about the thumb (twice), the 104 temp (later said he meant 100.4), that the falcons tried to hit him in the pee-pee (and he knew who it was and was going to do something about it), and now Burfict went low?  

He can go emasculate himself.  
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 01:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: 12342413_10205329679668841_1516246743525771262_n.jpg]

Someone pllease send that to vagiburger drama queen fatass
Reply/Quote
I just heard Burfict got fined just under....wait for it.....$70,000 for three offenses in the game.

No fine for the pussyburgh TE that went after his knee, of course, that's just good hard football...the steeler way.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 01:00 PM)Sled21 Wrote: [Image: 12342413_10205329679668841_1516246743525771262_n.jpg]

Blatant dirty shitsburgh...
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 03:14 PM)gobobro Wrote: Still in the first half, the Steelers had 5 penalties for 85 yards. At least 3 or the 5 penalties were personal fouls, one was a pass interference, and I don't recall the last penalty. The Bengals had one penalty for ten yards.

But it's the Steelers who are classy, and the Bengals who lose composure...

Yeah, i heard that shit from the announcer...

Plus, the refs made 3 terrible calls in a row late in the game that sealed it for Pitt.

The catch by Brown which wasn't a catch, the PI on Dre which wasn't a PI and then followed that up
by whistling for a hold that happened and then saying there was no holding. Clearly they held Gilberry
on that play. BS, man, BS.

I hate the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
Mitchell fined 23k for hit on Eifert. Little solace considering we lost him for most of last week, all of this week and who knows how much longer

also AJ Green fined for kicking the ball into the stands

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 07:47 PM)pally Wrote: Mitchell fined 23k for hit on Eifert.  Little solace considering we lost him for most of last week, all of this week and who knows how much longer

also AJ Green fined for kicking the ball into the stands

Aj fine was obvious, lucky refs didn't see that cause that's one of the easiest calls there is... In other news, is this the most fined game of the season? Gotta be getting close to it I'd think
Reply/Quote
over $145,000

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 06:31 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wait, WHAT?  Doesn't whine?  The Drama Queen that whined about the thumb (twice), the 104 temp (later said he meant 100.4), that the falcons tried to hit him in the pee-pee (and he knew who it was and was going to do something about it), and now Burfict went low?  

He can go emasculate himself.  

Don't forget the "migraine"!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote