Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Pro Choice
(06-13-2019, 07:19 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But just to be clear, you think it should be illegal for a pregnant woman to be allowed to kill herself, right?

[Image: cricket.gif]
(06-14-2019, 03:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: [Image: cricket.gif]

Yeah, I saw the comment and ignored it in an attempt to keep the topic about assisted suicide and not the 1,119th thread on abortion. But if it will get you back to your coloring book:

Yes, I think it should be illegal. As stated, I have with no one choosing to kill themselves because they are terminally ill; they're just not allowed to take anyone else with them. I wasn't a fan of Jonestown either.

My stance is exactly the same as my stance on abortion: Do what you want with your body until your choice causes the termination of your offspring.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
The "pro life" folks care about the baby being born. After that they don't care at all.

I'd they did we would she no fighting about increasing funding for schools, early education, sex education included.  We would see strong support for paid maternity and paternity leave and better/cheaper health care.  We would have no problem properly funding and staffing programs to watch over children in the foster care system.  And the "welfare state" would beanaged in a way to help the majority of people use it as a temporary stepping stone toward more self sufficiency. 

And they would be anti death penalty.  And pro rehabilitation for the majority of prisoners.  Plus be behind programs to better society ina way to make crime less of a better choice for some socioeconomic groups.

But the right doesn't care about any of that.  They believe the "free market" will provide after the government forces a choice on a woman and that killing criminals is the right way to handle them.

So the "prolife" is just "pro pregnancy" that's it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-12-2019, 10:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have no idea how anyone could be opposed to a person's Right to choose the way they say goodbye.

Do you think it should only be allowed for people who are terminally ill?

Or are you fine with anyone doing it any time they want?

It is starting to sound like you are not really "Pro Choice".
(06-14-2019, 03:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, I saw the comment and ignored it in an attempt to keep the topic about assisted suicide and not the 1,119th thread on abortion. But if it will get you back to your coloring book:

Ah, are your feelings hurt because a "PRO CHOICE" thread mentoins abortion?

I wonder why anyone would even think to mention abortion in a "PRO CHOICE" thread.

You poor little thing.  You must be getting tired of carrying around theat big old victim card.
(06-17-2019, 12:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Ah, are your feelings hurt because a "PRO CHOICE" thread mentoins abortion?

I wonder why anyone would even think to mention abortion in a "PRO CHOICE" thread.

You poor little thing.  You must be getting tired of carrying around theat big old victim card.

I wonder how I would get such an idea
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]