Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Bottom 5 Teams
1. Bears
2. Saints
3. Lions
4. Ravens

all 4 teams are a combined 0-12.  Wretched football, and the Bears are purposely tanking their season now. 

5. There are 15 teams with a record of 1-2 right now in the league.  But my pick for this 5th and final spot goes to the 49ers.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
cant disagree
Reply/Quote
In all fairness the Bears lost to the Packers, Cardinals, and Seahawks BUT the way they lost is just pathetic.
Reply/Quote
The Colts and Browns should be in this conversation as well .
Reply/Quote
I don't pay as much as attention to the shit teams.

From what I've seen, I'll go with the Bears, for sure. To round out the 5, I'll go with New Orleans, Cleveland, San Fracisco, and Houston.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
32. 49ers. They beat the Vikings in SF. They beat the Vikings who are still learning how to move the ball. They've looked pathetic against the Steelers and Cards. Those are good teams, but the 49ers looked like they were completely confused.
31. Bears. Just nothing to say good here. Sure, it's injuries. But if they're this bad with injuries, they can't be much better without.
30. Browns. They'll win their standard 4-6 games this season, but they're still looking inept.
29. Rams. Seriously. Move the team to LA and start new.
28. Lions. With their schedule, their losses and their inability to be consistent, they should look at rebuilding.
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure I'd put the Browns in the bottom 5 yet. They have a good defense and will probably split with the Bengals for Ohio. Just have to figure out their QB mess and they could turn it around yet.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2015, 10:00 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm not sure I'd put the Browns in the bottom 5 yet.  They have a good defense and will probably split with the Bengals for Ohio.  Just have to figure out their QB mess and they could turn it around yet.

Last year was the first in a while they haven't have double digit losses (7-9 I think?). But it's been the same problem with them for a while — they've got a good _________, they just need a QB. Sometimes it's a good defense, sometimes it's a good receiver corps, sometimes it's a good O-line. They've always got something worth all those top 15 picks they get every year, but they're a QB (or coach) away from it.
Reply/Quote
I'd have to put the Bears at #32. Fox and Co. are trying to clean up the previous regime's mess, but it's going to take time. They already traded two mistakes away. There's rumors flying that Matt Forte and Alshon Jeffrey could be shipped out before the deadline. They might as well trade what they can and get a lot of draft picks. If they get the #1 pick, then they need to find someone to take Cutler off their hands and start over with a new franchise QB.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Jaguars,Buccaneers,Bears,Saints, and the Browns. Shocked
Reply/Quote
Jags, Bucs, Bears, Saints, and Skins.

There are a lot of 1-2 teams and a 1-3. I don't know if the Eagles, Ravens, Colts, Titans, Seahawks, Chargers, Browns, and Texans are as bad as their records or if it's just the scheduling for these first few games. Same with the 0-3 Lions.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
After week 4.  

Bucs, fins, 49ers, bears, Texans

Not sure we can take anything from the lions tonight .  But these 4 are bad.

Jags are better than their record. Losing their rusher really hurt them . Bortles is coming along and have some weapons around him . Just all young.
Reply/Quote
1. Steelers
2. Steelers
3. Steelers
4. Steelers
5. Ravens
Reply/Quote