Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stack the Offense early Mock
Goal is to try to get one side of the team roster (the Offense) to a Super bowl Caliber level with this Draft.
A Draft Offense early and Defense later concept.

1. Mike Williams (wide receiver Clemson) – 6 foot 3 and 5/8 inches tall  220 pounds  4.5 forty
           The Bengals need durable players and I see Williams as being more Durable than Corey Davis. Has
above average
            hands, can move the chains and be a Big Red Zone threat that is easy for Dalton to see. He may not outrun every
            corner but he is still a mismatch for the ones that stay with him. A 4.5 forty for his size is pretty good.

2. Joe Mixon - (running back Oklahoma)  6 foot 1   226 pounds
            GM Charlie Casserly called him a Top 10 talent on NFL Network. Was in his late teens when he committed his crime.

I take the chance. Should close the talent Gap between Jeremy Hill and Le’veon Bell of Pittsburgh giving us a much
            better chance to win the Division.

3. Taylor Moton (Right Tackle or Guard Western Michigan)   6 foot 5 inches 320 pounds

He offers size, strength and versatility. A solid Right Tackle prospect that can become our right tackle if Jake Fisher
            has to move to left Tackle long term to replace Cedric Ogbuehi. If Cedric succeeds then Moton can become a
            Powerful Guard.

4. a. Tyler Orlosky (Center West Virginia)  6 foot 3 inches  300 pounds

Add some more competition on the roster at the Center position.

4. b. Joshua Dobbs ( Quarterback Tennessee)  6 foot 3   216 pounds
            Aerospace Engineering Major in College means he is smart and likely will study hard as an NFL QB must do to be
            successful. Would be a decent prospect to have in place for when AJ McCarron leaves the team.                             

* I assumed the Bengals plan to resign Tyler Eifert, that Tyler Kroft will be healthier in 2017 and CJ Uzomah continues to develop.

* The rest of the draft the Defensive side of the ball could garnish the Majority of the remaining Draft picks. This would set up the 2018 Draft to be a Stack the Defense early concept with our offensive roster stacked this Draft. Any shortfalls on the Defensive side can be helped with another bargain Veteran Free agent after the draft say a defensive end..

* I'm going to do a normal Blended (offense & defense early) mock later.
Reply/Quote
Rock On
Reply/Quote