Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac Draws Heat for Benching Gio for 1st fumble in 830 Carries
(12-13-2020, 11:59 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: He's feeling the heat and is turning on the players.

Exactly
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 12:01 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: Exactly

I think turmoil in the locker room is how he gets fired. This is ultimately good.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 12:02 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think turmoil in the locker room is how he gets fired. This is ultimately good.

Man, I hope so. My biggest worry going into next season would be keeping Zac, Burrow comes back and we win 6 games. Then we extend Zac because of the improvement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 01:02 AM)Mint Berry Crunch Wrote: Man, I hope so. My biggest worry going into next season would be keeping Zac, Burrow comes back and we win 6 games. Then we extend Zac because of the improvement.

I'd say 65% chance they keep him at this point. We need the Fire Zac noise to get really high.
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 01:19 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Time of Possession - Bengals > Cowboys
First Downs - Bengals > Cowboys
Total Yards - Bengals > Cowboys
Passing Yards - Bengals > Cowboys
Rushing Yards - Bengals = Cowboys
Penalties - Bengals < Cowboys

So, while yes, Dallas was certainly the better team and definitely outplayed the Bengals, they did NOT outplay the Bengals in "all aspects". I don't understand why, when there is PLENTY of reasons for criticisms, people need to resort to hyperbole/exaggeration to make a point when it is CLEARLY not needed. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 01:02 AM)Mint Berry Crunch Wrote: Man, I hope so. My biggest worry going into next season would be keeping Zac, Burrow comes back and we win 6 games. Then we extend Zac because of the improvement.

Let me keep your mind at peace, if Zac returns, he will not win 6 games with or without Burrow.  Shocked
Reply/Quote
Bench Bernard after a single fumble but went 1.5 seasons with Michael Jordan starting at LG without a benching even though he was terrible. Seems right.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 10:30 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Time of Possession - Bengals > Cowboys
First Downs - Bengals > Cowboys
Total Yards - Bengals > Cowboys
Passing Yards - Bengals > Cowboys
Rushing Yards - Bengals = Cowboys
Penalties - Bengals < Cowboys

So, while yes, Dallas was certainly the better team and definitely outplayed the Bengals, they did NOT outplay the Bengals in "all aspects". I don't understand why, when there is PLENTY of reasons for criticisms, people need to resort to hyperbole/exaggeration to make a point when it is CLEARLY not needed. 

Tony and Mo always embellish.  I enjoy listening to them but they often give in to hyperbole.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
With the Washington football team being renamed and the Cleveland Indians getting renamed it's time to rename this team to the Regrets.. It'll kind of rhyme with Jets..almost..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We are about to see Zacs Wookie defense used by the famous John Cochran in South Park guys. It’s how he is going to get an extension.
Reply/Quote

I'm kind of hoping they keep him at this point so maybe they can go 0-16 next year and the year after next and have an entire team of first and second round picks to be the most talented losers of all time..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bernard with 24% of the RB snaps.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 10:33 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: It’s illogical to punish your captain and best RB, but keep Williams in after he does the same.

Also Erickson fumbled, yet the next drive, he was receiving targets

Zac Taylor is a goof

it also begs the question WHY IS ERICKSON STILL ON THIS TEAM?!! hes slow, and fumbles with regularity...what exactly does he bring that a FA off the street who will have more speed  cant bring?
I was watching the Bills last night pound the Steelers and just envious of how a small market team shows how it can be done through good drafting , FA moves, coaches, and having a successful vision in place. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 11:28 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Gio wasnt benched, it was planned. For realz.

I can sorta see that....as in they wanted a good long look at Williams, and Perine to a lesser extent. Maybe it was just bad timing....but it sure looked bad.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 01:07 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'd say 65% chance they keep him at this point. We need the Fire Zac noise to get really high.

I’d say if we lose out, it’s a coin toss if Zac is fired or not.

I despise rooting against my team, but... this year is a wash anyway. The league draft is set up so it benefits the biggest losers. And if it results in the firing of the most incompetent head coach in NFL history, well... let’s at least lose out with dignity
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 01:01 PM)kalibengal Wrote: it also begs the question WHY IS ERICKSON STILL ON THIS TEAM?!! hes slow, and fumbles with regularity...what exactly does he bring that a FA off the street who will have more speed  cant bring?
I was watching the Bills last night pound the Steelers and just envious of how a small market team shows how it can be done through good drafting , FA moves, coaches, and having a successful vision in place. 

Well... that was pretty much the Bengals 5 years ago.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 01:06 PM)Wyche Wrote: I can sorta see that....as in they wanted a good long look at Williams, and Perine to a lesser extent. Maybe it was just bad timing....but it sure looked bad.

Perine had 28 carries. Williams 27.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2020, 09:58 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: I don’t have a problem with it personally.

we starting to agree last year wasnt daltons fault yet lol
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 04:48 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: we starting to agree last year wasnt daltons fault yet lol

Haha! People should agree!

The NFL is the ultimate coaches league where great offensive minds can script above average QB's to have a great year.

Here...nope. We expect the QB to make the coach look good.
Reply/Quote