Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor
(10-16-2020, 06:31 PM)JSR18 Wrote: He hustled Katie, Mr. Imarriedintothis and Tobin. They hired him.

MB had nothing to do with this one...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mike was also in those meetings, had to sign off on the hiring and said afterwards: 'He's very composed, he's a very bright young man, he loves what he does. He works hard. He loves ideas. He can present them in a way that works. People accept what he says. He's confident. I think he's a good package and that it will have a good result'...so yeah, he's still very much a part of it. 
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 08:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Mike was also in those meetings, had to sign off on the hiring and said afterwards: 'He's very composed, he's a very bright young man, he loves what he does. He works hard. He loves ideas. He can present them in a way that works. People accept what he says. He's confident. I think he's a good package and that it will have a good result'...so yeah, he's still very much a part of it. 

I remember him saying that. If people dont think he's still heavily involved in the major decisions, they are fooling themselves. I dont see that changing until he actually passes away. Can you imagine him walking away from the big decisions? 

I don't...
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 08:40 PM)GodFather Wrote: I remember him saying that. If people dont think he's still heavily involved in the major decisions, they are fooling themselves. I dont see that changing until he actually passes away. Can you imagine him walking away from the big decisions? 

I don't...

Yep, and he also said: "We have to turn it around. If that happens, I’ll leave the stage feeling fulfilled.”
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 08:47 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, and he also said: "We have to turn it around. If that happens, I’ll leave the stage feeling fulfilled.”

Guess he’s leaving unfulfilled.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2020, 08:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Mike was also in those meetings, had to sign off on the hiring and said afterwards: 'He's very composed, he's a very bright young man, he loves what he does. He works hard. He loves ideas. He can present them in a way that works. People accept what he says. He's confident. I think he's a good package and that it will have a good result'...so yeah, he's still very much a part of it. 

WhoDey2 Touche. I thought I read he let them do the hiring. Guess not.

Maybe they should have used a headhunter or something...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mr. Taylor needs to go. Fire him now. He's obviously not up to the job overall.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote

I've never bought into the theory that Mike has stepped aside. Is he down there in the trenches battling it out ? Probably not

But you best believe every decision above a dollar two.98 gets his rubber stamp before it's official. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote