Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor Blames Turnovers for loss
While Burrow and Chase blame not being aggressive with play calling for the loss.

I find that extremely funny and ironic. ZT may want to look at himself in the mirror.

I also find it funny that Joe has never once thrown ZT under the bus (even though he has every opportunity in the world to) and that's essentially what Zac did to him yesterday. This guy is a clown show.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 09:42 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: While Burrow and Chase blame not being aggressive with play calling for the loss.

I find that extremely funny and ironic. ZT may want to look at himself in the mirror.

I also find it funny that Joe has never once thrown ZT under the bus (even though he has every opportunity in the world to) and that's essentially what Zac did to him yesterday. This guy is a clown show.

first 2 seasons zach pushed blamed to others why would this one be different?

"He who is good at making excuses is rarely good for much else"
Reply/Quote
Zac's never really had a strong sense of efficacy to put a loss on his shoulders. He's always talking about player execution. I suppose Zac is convinced he and assistants always design the perfect game plan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Turnovers were the reason for the loss… Zac is correct.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:12 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Turnovers were the reason for the loss… Zac is correct.

There are multiple reasons why we lost that game. The turnovers are not the sole reason. 
Reply/Quote
Is it me, or has anyone else never heard Zac Taylor take credit for a loss and for the shitty play calling because of it?

I could respect this man if he came out and owned up to a horrid game plan. However, to blame it on turn overs and saying our defense needs to create more turn overs. I think the guy needs to get his head out of his ass and wake up.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:15 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There are multiple reasons why we lost that game. The turnovers are not the sole reason. 

It’s tough to win games in the NFL when you turn the ball over 4 drives in a row. It’s the largest factor in why they lost.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:15 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There are multiple reasons why we lost that game. The turnovers are not the sole reason. 

1. He never said what people are saying he said.
2. He praised the D first thing.
3. The turnovers he alluded to, were, "well our Offense gave up the ball 4 times, so to keep even, it would've been nice for our D to get a few turnovers back."

The loss is predominantly on his shoulders (and he also took accountability), but the spinning and bullshit that people are using in 2021, when it comes to quotes and the like... this is getting ridiculous.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:25 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: It’s tough to win games in the NFL when you turn the ball over 4 drives in a row. It’s the largest factor in why they lost.

There's a lot more to it than that, though. What are the logistics behind the interceptions? Were DBs sitting on routes because of the atrocious play calling like Joe and Jamar said? Is ZT himself kind of responsible for those INTs because of that play calling? 
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:28 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There's a lot more to it than that, though. What are the logistics behind the interceptions? Were DBs sitting on routes because of the atrocious play calling like Joe and Jamar said? Is ZT himself kind of responsible for those INTs because of that play calling? 

You’re confusing what and why.

The what that killed them: turnovers

The why is a whole different story.

It ain’t wrong to say the turnovers killed them yesterday though. It’s just a fact with none of the color behind it.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:12 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Turnovers were the reason for the loss… Zac is correct.

Zac fails to address what lead to the turnovers. He fails to acknowledge his role. I get it, dude wants to keep his nice paying job and ride it out as an NFL coach as long as he can.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:27 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 1. He never said what people are saying he said.
3. The turnovers he alluded to, were, "well our Offense gave up the ball 4 times, so to keep even, it would've been nice for our D to get a few turnovers back."

The loss is predominantly on his shoulders (and he also took accountability), but the spinning and bullshit that people are using in 2021, when it comes to quotes and the like... this is getting ridiculous.

I wish I could find the audio I heard this morning but he blatantly blamed the loss on the turnovers. 
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:28 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: There's a lot more to it than that, though. What are the logistics behind the interceptions? Were DBs sitting on routes because of the atrocious play calling like Joe and Jamar said? Is ZT himself kind of responsible for those INTs because of that play calling? 

Yes.

Empty set = Bengals do a short, quick throw.
Mixon in backfield = Bengals run.

Bears figured this out with ease, put pressure in the right places, and forced the Bengals into mistakes.

The Bengals didn't adapt and that is Zac's fault as the head coach.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:31 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Zac fails to address what lead to the turnovers. He fails to acknowledge his role. I get it, dude wants to keep his nice paying job and ride it out as an NFL coach as long as he can.

As Marvin would say… things were cloudy lol. He doesn’t need to address why, he just needs to fix it next Sunday.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:33 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: As Marvin would say… things were cloudy lol. He doesn’t need to address why, he just needs to fix it next Sunday.

Yeah, that's the reality. Zac probably thought to himself, "Nope, not going into details with the press. I'll just say turnovers are bad and that's why we lost." What sucks is Zac hasn't proven an ability to fix it for the next week. 
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:35 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yeah, that's the reality. Zac probably thought to himself, "Nope, not going into details with the press. I'll just say turnovers are bad and that's why we lost." What sucks is Zac hasn't proven an ability to fix it for the next week. 

No, and that’s the scary part. The game plan next week will be questionable no doubt.
Reply/Quote
Higgins caught his ball, took a bunch of steps and coughed it up when he was hit.(Not bashing Higgins, it happens) How is that on coaching? One Burrow's 1st int. the linebacker made a tremendous play. The other teams have playmakers too you know. Was Wilson's interception Nagy's fault? You aren't going to win many NFL games when you have that many turnovers.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:27 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 1. He never said what people are saying he said.

The same can be said for his coaching record. Especially on the road.

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:45 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The same can be said for his coaching record. Especially on the road.

i think when the ZT era is over the only positive thing left will be Ryan Finleys Smile in that pittsburgh game...   
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2021, 10:39 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Higgins caught his ball, took a bunch of steps and coughed it up when he was hit.(Not bashing Higgins, it happens) How is that on coaching? One Burrow's 1st int. the linebacker made a tremendous play. The other teams have playmakers too you know. Was Wilson's interception Nagy's fault? You aren't going to win many NFL games when you have that many turnovers.

Ofc it’s hard to win when you turn the ball over 4x. It’s also hard to win when you go into the 4th quarter (before any of the INT’s) with 3 points on the board.

Reply/Quote