Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor is mad!
Follow the rules in place.
Reply/Quote
The league office watched the Bengal beat the Chiefs 3 straight in 2022 and they saw what was happening against the Bills Monday night. They know they have to do something to keep darling Patrick at the top.
Reply/Quote
I take everything negative about Zac I said (some warranted). Dude is a leader of men, and has handled this correctly at every turn. Go out there and whoop the Ratbirds and burn the playoffs to the ground on your way to Arizona.
Reply/Quote
Bills have/had a chance to do the right thing and forfeit. They didn't. All previous goodwill to them is gone. Very disappointed in their lack of any position not just the right one. Nice guy never gets the girl
Reply/Quote
How do we know the Bills disn't offer a forfeit and the league turned it down?
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 04:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: How do we know the Bills disn't offer a forfeit and the league turned it down?

Do it publicly and the league has no choice
Reply/Quote
Glad that he's fired up!

I know it's a long time ago but I love that he's giving this franchise a backbone because Marvin would have been sitting in the press conference laughing and saying "we're disappointed but there's nothing we can do about it besides for get ready for our next opponent."

I hope we win the Super Bowl at midfield and then, on the field in the post-game celebration, after Goodell hands him the trophy, he says "the NFL and this commissioner tried to screw us, but we came and handled our business.......... RECOGNIZE!" And then he just drops the mic and walks off.

Can't believe the NFL is screwing us like this.

We were winning and, although tragic and not "their" fault, it was their player that caused the game to be stopped.

I pray that we don't just roll over and take this in the two-hole.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 04:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: The league office watched the Bengal beat the Chiefs 3 straight in 2022 and they saw what was happening against the Bills Monday night. They know they have to do something to keep darling Patrick at the top
By your comment it sounds like you feel possibly the league can and possibly does in fact influence the outcome of games? I was called a troll for suggesting that last week.

And it wouldn't surprise me to see the Bills in the SB and pull out a big win for a huge 'feel good' story after the MNF scare. Hamlin looks to be on the way back and I'm thankful for that.
Reply/Quote
Ted Karras was overheard on a mic while Chase was being interviewed....."Let's settle this the right way and ****in win!" You think these boys aren't motivated by this? Think again......hell hath no fury....take what's yours boys.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope Zac runs up the score.

"Where does it say in the rulebook that I shouldn't try to score when I have the ball?"
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 05:16 PM)Interceptor Wrote: I hope Zac runs up the score.

"Where does it say in the rulebook that I shouldn't try to score when I have the ball?"

"Even if it's in there, rules change all the time. Right, NFL? Right? N. F. L.?" camera zooms in on his left eye before fading to black
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 05:06 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: By your comment it sounds like you feel possibly the league can and possibly does in fact influence the outcome of games? I was called a troll for suggesting that last week.

And it wouldn't surprise me to see the Bills in the SB and pull out a big win for a huge 'feel good' story after the MNF scare. Hamlin looks to be on the way back and I'm thankful for that.

If you've read any of my posts over the years, you know I think the league does all it can to ensure wins for their chosen teams..... Pittsburgh being the #1 team that consistently gets help from the refs. Nobody will ever convince me otherwise until they can explain why Jerry Porter was not flagged for coming onto the field and starting crap in the Bengals huddle and the only flag thrown was on Pac.
Reply/Quote
Where is everyone seeing this press conference. I can't find it anywhere online.
Reply/Quote
Bengals jumped from -7 to -9.5 today.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I don't blame him. This whole thing gives us all of the disadvantages and none of the advantages that other teams are getting.

The NFL is literally telling teams "If you are playing a must win game and someone is severely injured, it's on you if you decide to do the decent thing and agree to end the game with no resolution."
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 05:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bengals jumped from -7 to -9.5 today.

Bet the over. They're going to be playing pissed and looking to bury EV-ER-EE-BAAAH-DEEEE.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:18 PM)Housh Wrote: The “compromise” clearly gives the Ravens an unearned shot at a home playoff game and insulates the Chiefs from the 3 way tie.

Our consolation prize which is the division title, is just an honorary division title because it doesn’t even come with the perks of winning the division.

It just seems as if this is some sort of punishment or because we are the ones that injured Demarr maybe Godell cared less about making us happy

It's not about causing the injury - it's punishment for allowing the game stoppage. 
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 06:03 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Bet the over. They're going to be playing pissed and looking to bury EV-ER-EE-BAAAH-DEEEE.

I got the over (41.5 then, it's 39.5 now) and Bengals -6.5 in a mini same game parlay at +233 earlier in the week. I felt good about it then, now I feel freaking great about it. Might have to see what the odds are like on Burrow 300+ yards and 3+ TDs or something.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Kudos to Pat Kirwan. He's flaming the NFL for changing the rules mid-season
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree with cancelling the game
but they should have followed the rules in place.

Does the NFL help with the refunded tickets as well as then bengals potentially lose 2 home games worth of expected revenue
Reply/Quote