Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor is mad!
I hope you guys are right about there being a chip on their shoulder. Im reminded of a year in college b ball some 20 years ago where gonzaga got the shaft and was awarded the #6 seed in NCAA tourney when they were expecting a much higher seed. How did gonzaga handle it? They went on to lose that first game. Lets hope this team is different and lays a whoopin on the ravens
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 03:32 PM)Ivan18 Wrote: That's what being the nice guy gets you in these types of situations.

I do the right thing for the right reasons for its own sake, not for whatever goodwill it may generate down the road. Our team, and we, can hold our heads high for the response to the near tragedy Monday night. God forbid the same situation comes up again, but I wouldn’t change a thing about how the team responded. 
TBS
I want to see this team, righteously, destroy all in their path.

What the NFL did sucks, and I want to know how the vote shook out. It IS a bitter pill, but the right thing often times is the hard path.
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 05:54 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Where is everyone seeing this press conference. I can't find it anywhere online.

Same, anyone got a lot linky?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The easiest way for the Bengals to control their own destiny is to beat a half-way decent Ravens team at home. This isn't perfect but it is better than it would be had we lost, which is entirely possible. Also, if there is no way we would have lost, there is no way we lose to the Ravens. The whole situation is rough but the cards have been dealt and the Bengals need to play them, complaining won't help.
Reply/Quote