Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Zac Taylor is the worst play caller of all time
More atrocious play calling by the genius known as Zac Taylor. I almost wish they didn't go to a super bowl this past season so Taylor can be fired.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Well, now that he's paid $8 million a year that will allow him to focus full-time on fixing this. He won't have to work part time as an Uber driver.
Reply/Quote
For the 4th year now I will say it again. He needs to give up playcalling duties. He's not Sean Payton or Andy Reid, he can't do both (well). He hasn't been a good play caller even going back to when he was at UC.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
It’s not just his awful calls. It’s his strategy and system. He’s not a good coach. In many cases he contributes negative value. It’ll be a long time before we’re free of him, too, because he was extended and the Browns don’t fire coaches.

Buckle up, buckaroos.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The whole easy preseason a rest guys don't work. Well atleast for a team he coaches. If McVay was the coach, it might work.
Reply/Quote
Signature updated.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Let Burrow be the playcaller.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 08:57 PM)Trademark Wrote: More atrocious play calling by the genius known as Zac Taylor. I almost wish they didn't go to a super bowl this past season so Taylor can be fired.

Any specifics?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: For the 4th year now I will say it again. He needs to give up playcalling duties. He's not Sean Payton or Andy Reid, he can't do both (well). He hasn't been a good play caller even going back to when he was at UC.

He seems like a Dabo Swinney type of coach. He knows how to say the right things and be a mouth piece for the team, but like Clemson we should invest in quality coordinators to work with him.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well, now that he's paid $8 million a year that will allow him to focus full-time on fixing this. He won't have to work part time as an Uber driver.

The man does deliver a GREAT cup of coffee!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:14 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: He seems like a Dabo Swinney type of coach. He knows how to say the right things and be a mouth piece for the team, but like Clemson we should invest in quality coordinators to work with him.

Really, every team needs good coordinators. A HC can't do it all.
Reply/Quote
They won’t sack Taylor and eat the contract there’s no way.

I’m sure he’s a leader and a great bloke but **** ne he’s the worst play caller in the league.

What is the point of Callahan?

There needs to be some ownership amongst the coaching staff because the players are there for this team to make a run but are being hindered by what they are being told to do.

It’s ***** infuriating seeing the same plays over and over.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:15 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Really, every team needs good coordinators. A HC can't do it all.

Andy Reid doesn’t really need an Offensive coordinator. Also Lou has been phenomenal, but I doubt we have him for much longer if he keeps it up.
Reply/Quote
You know what iv never been watching a game and a play happen, and I was just amazed at the playcall itself. It was always the players just making great efforts. Like on that Chase Ravens play. That wasnt nothing but a slant, that Jamarr just owned.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I mentioned it before but:
How many of you saw the formation and knew what plays were coming?

I know I got a fair share of them and I haven't coached a defense in my life. A decent DC likely is smarter and they have proved it over and over.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:14 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Let Burrow be the playcaller.

Anyone else hear when the broadcast mic caught Burrow yelling at Taylor/Callahan after Burrow called that timeout....."DON'T GO EMPTY SET!"
Reply/Quote
Zac doesn't keep defenses off balance.they know what's coming based on personal groupings, formation, pre shift
Motions etc . Even the routes the WRs run have very little
Creativity to them.
Zac is not even attempting to stay ahead of the league
He thinks talent alone is enough to out score the other
Side. The league has film on this offense
Defenses are dictating the Bengals offense what to do
Not the other way around
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
This game I paid attention to how many times they ran when Burrow lined up under center. I think only one time in the first half did they pass when he lined up under center. The second half I don’t think they ever passed when he was under center. Unless I missed one. Doesn’t that seem predictable?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:18 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Andy Reid doesn’t really need an Offensive coordinator. Also Lou has been phenomenal, but I doubt we have him for much longer if he keeps it up.

Lou has played 2 bad offenses and they drove down for game winning scores. We also generate no pressure.

The defense looks good...because our offense is terrible.

I read Burrow has 1 1st quarter td throw in his career. 1!
Reply/Quote