Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor's Job Not In Jeopardy Reports..
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/11/23/21611886/nfl-rumors-bengals-coach-zac-taylor-joe-burrow-knee-injury

No shock to any Bengals fan....
Reply/Quote
His job is zero percent in jeopardy. I imagine it’s not even a consideration
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel like we should all wear a dunce hat for being fans of this organization.
Reply/Quote
I need to get me a job with the Bengals in some capacity.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I wish I could suck at my job and make millions. Where do I sign up?

Sent from my BV9600 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Where are all the Palmer trash throwers? Run this guy out of town. Only way we will get a new coach.
Reply/Quote
And the reason his job is safe... is Joe Burrow.

"Burrow has so much power as the franchise quarterback for a team that’s just striving to be relevant again. If Burrow backs Taylor, and the front office thinks the two are a good fit together, then the partnership will continue to exist."

As long as Burrow is the QB and standing up for Zac it sounds like he'll be here.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:22 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: And the reason his job is safe... is Joe Burrow.

"Burrow has so much power as the franchise quarterback for a team that’s just striving to be relevant again. If Burrow backs Taylor, and the front office thinks the two are a good fit together, then the partnership will continue to exist."

As long as Burrow is the QB and standing up for Zac it sounds like he'll be here.

I can’t imagine a rookie throwing their HC under the bus (other than Baker Mayfield). Burrow is a good guy... unfortunately in this scenario.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:26 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I can’t imagine a rookie throwing their HC under the bus (other than Baker Mayfield). Burrow is a good guy... unfortunately in this scenario.

There is a huge difference between throwing him under the bus, and openly supporting him.

I agree Joe seems to be a nice guy, but he could answer the questions without tossing Taylor under the bus and not giving a glowing review. Burrow has spoken up for Taylor even when not really asked, which makes you think, he actually believes it and trust the guy. 

I just get the feeling that Burrow likes Taylor and that at least for another season, possibly two, they'll be linked together. 

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:22 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: "Burrow has so much power as the franchise quarterback for a team that’s just striving to be relevant again. If Burrow backs Taylor, and the front office thinks the two are a good fit together, then the partnership will continue to exist."

A rookie QB  with a 2-7-1 record calling shots on who the HC is seems like a stretch. 

But with this mom and pop shop who knows. 

Taylor being "safe" just signals what many who lived it already see the signs of. We are knee deep in another lost decade.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:34 AM)jj22 Wrote: A rookie QB  with a 2-7-1 record calling shots on who the HC is seems like a stretch. 

But with this mom and pop shop who knows. 

Taylor being "safe" just signals what many who lived it already see the signs of. We are knee deep in another lost decade.

It was a quote from the article, and honestly it wouldn't surprise me if they keep Taylor just because Burrow likes him.

The Bengals under Mike Brown have always shown that they do not care what the talking heads have to say. They are going to do their own damn thing.

Reply/Quote
If the Bengals do decided to fire Zac it wouldnt be until the offseason so I would be surprised to hear anything about it right now.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
That’s the way it goes.... **** THIS POS
Reply/Quote
Only way to make a change is to hit mike brown where it hurts. The bank account.... if they move **** em. Maybe we get a better owner in Cincy, because these ***** pieces of shit aren’t taking us anywhere......
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 12:42 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It was a quote from the article, and honestly it wouldn't surprise me if they keep Taylor just because Burrow likes him.

The Bengals under Mike Brown have always shown that they do not care what the talking heads have to say. They are going to do their own damn thing.

And do it wrong. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 01:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And do it wrong. 

Correct

Reply/Quote
I have zero hope of being rid of ZT anytime soon. I think it’s very likely we’ll waste Burrow’s entire rookie contract under that clown. The best we can hope for is a better DC. Burrow can at least mask Taylor’s incompetence on offense.

Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 11:32 PM)GodFather Wrote: https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/11/23/21611886/nfl-rumors-bengals-coach-zac-taylor-joe-burrow-knee-injury

No shock to any Bengals fan....

Why would anyone renew season tickets in 2021?

Likely 2021 will be a 6 win season when Burrow is on IR for first 6 games.

I hope they have n more than 5000 in the stands, they do not deserve paying fans.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Has "Anyone but Marvin"

Changed to "Anyone but Zac".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This is ***** ridiculous. This guy is putting the final nail in this franchise. I think he will be here until the team is sold when the stadium deal is up .
Reply/Quote