Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor's Job Not In Jeopardy Reports..
JoeB likes ZT, fine. Keep him.

Hire a new HC who gets to hire his own (approved) staff. Except for 1 hold over.

New QBs coach: Zac Taylor...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2020, 11:48 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I feel like we should all wear a dunce hat for being fans of this organization.

You mean you guys don't do that already?
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 07:22 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: You say this exact thing when the bengals go 3 and out.

[Image: giphy.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:03 AM)Sled21 Wrote: How many times are you going to say that?

When it comes to searching for sympathy, he's Leonard Nemoy. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:13 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Here's my thoughts. I've said all along ZT is here for a minimum 3 years. Katie hired him, and it has been reported she knew he would be a work in progress and would take some time. Burrow seems to really like him, and they love Burrow, so don't expect Taylor to go anywhere.

Everyone says Turner is an idiot for keeping Jordan in the starting lineup and criticize him when he says he sees Jordan developing. But, for the last 2 years people made that same statement about Hart, and yet here is Hart playing RT at a fairly decent level. Turner may or may not be replaced.

Lou Anarumo will be back. He was given a lot of free agents to help the defense, and most of them got hurt. He's playing with a defensive line consisting of Covington, Bledsoe and Hunt and has them playing above their pedigrees. I believe Lou gets one more year with a healthy defense.

What I see definitely happening from Joe's injury is they are finally going to address this oline. They will most likely draft Sewell, resign Spain, and buy a couple of free agent guards. I think MB's reluctance to pay guards just smacked him in the face, and it will be corrected.

A guy taking 6 years to rise to the level of average is nothing to crow about. 

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:56 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Oof.

https://www.si.com/nfl/bengals/news/zac-taylor-bengals-culture-problem

Anyone have some gas i can throw on this fire?

Reply/Quote
For those who say Joe Burrow really likes Zac Taylor.

Well if he feels Zac put him in a position to get hurt, we'll see how long that last. Mike Brown is known for paying his quarterbacks top dollar.

Well, as Patrick Mahomes just proved the going rate is 500 million dollars. If Burrow feels Zac is jeopardizing his career that's 500 million reasons for Joe not to like him.

500 million will change a person's opinion real quick, I don't care what nobody says.

Joe Burrow is a high character and highly motivated person to help others, so that's 100 million dollars that he probably would of donated to underprivileged youths, minorities and disenfranchised people in the Ohio/Kentucky region's.

He's just a kid that wants to be everybody's buddy and play the game he loves.

Now I'm not signing Joe Burrow's death warrant just yet, he's got that fire in him. He could still be goat and get that money. He's got a fire him in like Tim Krumrie. He's a true competitor.

I might not have much say, but I'm gonna demand that kind of excellence from this franchise. I wanna see this kid succeed!
[Image: i-8rLM4gw-M.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:28 PM)Wyche Wrote: That's the way it appears....the only things that really got me was posting up depth charts and then just all out sandbagging. I'd rather he faked an injury than pull that shit. 

I'm not a big fan of the style he chose, but i'm coming around to liking that he put it out there. Too many times, this crap get swept under the rug when it's all in-house. I want a bright spotlight shone on just how dysfuncional and stupid this regime is. 

Burn it and them all down. 

Reply/Quote
ZT's stupid, comical attempt to rally the troops after Burrow got his knee pulverized is all we need to know about this clown. He looked like a complete tool having a fit and no one responded. I'm sure his Steeler's pregame talk had the troops ready. Get this **** the hell out of town.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:26 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: ZT's stupid, comical attempt to rally the troops after Burrow got his knee pulverized is all we need to know about this clown.  He looked like a complete tool having a fit and no one responded.  I'm sure his Steeler's pregame talk had the troops ready.  Get this **** the hell out of town.

Reninded me of watching Frank.Burns on.the old M.A.S.H tv series trying to be a authority figure 
Reply/Quote
How much do we think Burrow really likes ZT? When we fire ZT is Burrow going to demand a trade or follow him to the XFL or something?
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 09:07 PM)JSR18 Wrote: JoeB likes ZT, fine. Keep him.

Hire a new HC who gets to hire his own (approved) staff. Except for 1 hold over.

New QBs coach: Zac Taylor...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Does Joe Burrow like Zac Taylor? Or is he a professional?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 12:55 AM)jason Wrote: Does Joe Burrow like Zac Taylor? Or is he a professional?

WhoDey2 Unknown. Probably professional. I was just going by what the article said...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

Reply/Quote
This is a great video about Zack being the most hated coach in the NFL..

https://youtu.be/hu-WrqRfOCA
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 12:13 AM)Nately120 Wrote: How much do we think Burrow really likes ZT? When we fire ZT is Burrow going to demand a trade or follow him to the XFL or something?

I think he probably likes him a lot less than he did before last Sunday...

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 01:30 AM)JSR18 Wrote: WhoDey2 Unknown. Probably professional. I was just going by what the article said...

Only reason I brought it up was I remember Carlo's Dunlap (among others) singing the new regime's praises during training camp in 2019.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 04:04 PM)Wyche Wrote: He should be, and I was not exactly a big proponent of the way Dunlap handled that.

Something I've noticed and the beat guys started mentioning is that you really never see the defensive players come to Lou's defense. Look at how many offensive players stick up for Zac. You don't see any defensive guys praising Lou's system and he's the right guy for the defense.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 07:22 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: You say this exact thing when the bengals go 3 and out.

Yeah, he's a self-confessed Buccaneers fan now. Why is he allowed to post in Jungle Noise? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Four years to convince Joe Burrow to re-sign here.

Weigh that carefully.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 02:01 AM)jason Wrote: Only reason I brought it up was I remember Carlo's Dunlap (among others) singing the new regime's praises during training camp in 2019.

WhoDey2 My opinion is that all the players bought in to certain extent last year because of the completely new staff. Some of them soured throughout the year figuring out quickly that ZT and this coaching staff was a steaming pile of shit.

Free Agents and rookies bought in this year because they hadn't figured it out yet. Burrow figured it out rather quickly, I'm sure. However you can't have your shiny new QB trashing the HC and staff, his image would go straight down the toilet...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

Reply/Quote