Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor's ridiculous statement on why he kept Burrow in
(11-15-2020, 11:15 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I feel like the rushing attack was there. Taylor just loved his empty sets though.

Zac Taylor is way over his head and he is just going to get Burrow KILLED. I AM beginning to believe Taylor and Burrow are not the answer here and I am saying the Skins are going to kill him.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 02:05 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Zac Taylor is way over his head and he is just going to get Burrow KILLED. I AM beginning to believe Taylor and Burrow are not the answer here and I am saying the Skins are going to kill him.

Whoa whoa. I'm okay with the "I AM beginning to believe Taylor..." because he has one of the worst records to ever start a coaching career, but Burrow has been great.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2020, 02:05 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Zac Taylor is way over his head and he is just going to get Burrow KILLED. I AM beginning to believe Taylor and Burrow are not the answer here and I am saying the Skins are going to kill him.

Joe Burrow has a higher QBR in his rookie year than Andy Dalton had every season except for 2015-2016, and he's done it with a worse team.
Burrow may not end up being a multi-year SB winner, but he already looks better than Dalton, which was the whole reason to move on from Dalton. They wanted a better QB, and it looks like they found one.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote