Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
Zac live presser
https://youtu.be/U-B-GDxCtaQ

This dude is clueless, and defeated...
Talking about Burrows pass to Tee in overtime shouldn't have worked..
Reply/Quote
I will say, at least this guy holds himself accountable. He doesn't double down on his mistakes and admits when he's wrong.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I will say, at least this guy holds himself accountable. He doesn't double down on his mistakes and admits when he's wrong.

Agree with this. He doesn’t make excuse.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I will say, at least this guy holds himself accountable. He doesn't double down on his mistakes and admits when he's wrong.

Unfortunately,  he never learns from them though... What's accountability,  if you never learn from it?
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:15 PM)Tony Wrote: Talking about Burrows pass tongue in overtime shouldn't have worked..

Burrow's what? 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Burrow's what? 

Part of the Bengals lexicon.  Burrow's pass tongue, Andy's hog....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Listening to this now and these answers seem reasonable. None of this makes me think that Zac is an idiot. Not saying that he is the guy or anything, but this is a pretty standard, reasonable presser.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:38 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Listening to this now and these answers seem reasonable. None of this makes me think that Zac is an idiot. Not saying that he is the guy or anything, but this is a pretty standard, reasonable presser.

He's pretty good in press conferences tbh. 
Reply/Quote

that is Zacs schtick….he thinks by publicly acknowledging his ineptitude that journalists land fans  are gonna give him a pass….and it’s working obviously
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:42 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He's pretty good in press conferences tbh. 

Yeah, he's a charismatic guy and explains everything well. I don't think he is a bad coach to be honest. He's not a perfect playcaller, but I do think some people overrate the talent that the offense is working with, specifically on the offensive line. The offense still has major OL issues. I'm not going to be upset if he goes but the dude isn't awful. 
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:42 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: He's pretty good in press conferences tbh. 

He did impress the Browns Family.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:47 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Yeah, he's a charismatic guy and explains everything well. I don't think he is a bad coach to be honest. He's not a perfect playcaller, but I do think some people overrate the talent that the offense is working with, specifically on the offensive line. The offense still has major OL issues. I'm not going to be upset if he goes but the dude isn't awful. 

The O-Line has issues yes..
But im firm when i say this,, Joe Mixon has a hard time creating on his own..
There are few RBs in this league that have a vision and  the talent to run behind an average line and are capable to create positive gains
Mixon is not 1 of them..
He's a beast but by now he should know hes getting met at the line and figure out a way to create on his own..
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:55 PM)Spider Wrote: The O-Line has issues yes..
There are few RBs in this league that have a vision and  the talent to run behind an average line and are capable to create positive gains
Mixon is not 1 of them..
He's a beast but by now he should know hes getting met at the line and figure out a way to create on his own..

Joe looked slow yesterday. Something was up. He didn't have that same energy he usually has. 

I will also say, Joe's running style is different from someone like Dalvin Cook. Cook hits the hole with speed and doesn't look back. Its a quick decision. Joe is more like Laveon Bell. He almost comes to a complete stop at the line, hides behind it, then picks his hole and accelerates through it. I'm not sure how ideal that running style is behind this particular offensive line. 

I watched the Vikings game last week against the Steelers and was absolutely shocked at how electric Cook looked. I love Joe but he just doesn't have that gear. Not many do.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:55 PM)Spider Wrote: The O-Line has issues yes..
Mixon is not 1 of them..

At times he does, other times he seems run of the mill.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Burrow's what? 

To tee. I fat fingered it or auto correct IDK...
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:44 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: that is Zacs schtick….he thinks by publicly acknowledging his ineptitude that journalists land fans  are gonna give him a pass….and it’s working obviously

He never learns though.. That's the problem...
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 06:11 PM)Tony Wrote: To tee. I fat fingered it or auto correct IDK...

Fair enough. But I really do hope pass tongue becomes a thing now.  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 06:12 PM)Tony Wrote: He never learns though.. That's the problem...

That's not true. Last year, he was as pass happy as I am buffalo wing happy. Now, he's calling running plays even when the run game isn't working. So, he DOES learn. Just takes him awhile.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 06:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Fair enough. But I really do hope pass tongue becomes a thing now.  Smirk

It probably will.. At least it wasn't Andy's Hog I guess...
Reply/Quote

when did this start?
Reply/Quote