Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac looked like he was done
(12-15-2020, 09:22 PM)Destro Wrote: You guys new to being Bengals fans? Sensible moves do not happen here.

This team is a tank car full of ExLax from making any kind of move.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 08:30 PM)jj22 Wrote: I can see it possibly for the HC (a good one. ZT could have been had for 3), but the assistants too. 

If this is the case then we can forget about anything changing going into next year. 

Assistant coaches and coordinators, I believe, can only sign 3 year deals. When talking about the 5 year deal, I was referring to Zac only. I remember reading that note after he was hired.

It was something along the lines of, "Zac Taylor's deal is for 5 years, like all the HC deals signed this offseason."
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 04:56 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: We absolutely have not built a bad product for over a decade.  A decade ago, we were JUST ABOUT to launch a run into the playoffs yearly... That was nothing to shake a stick at. 

Believe it or not, there are sometimes when making crazy decisions can lead you to being called an innovator, trailblazer, etc.  It appears based on our abysmal record the last couple years that perhaps it wasn't the right call, but I wouldn't fault them for totally turning the norm upside down.  If we are afraid to fail because of change, we never will change.  I'd also say, if you're gonna fail, fail fast.  That allows us to pivot quicker.  Zac has indeed failed fast.  Should he be shown the door, it'd be hard for anyone, even the biggest zac homer (me) to defend.  I wouldn't even try.  I get it.  But I wouldn't say let's not ever do something radical again.  It can lead to great things, and it absolutely shows me that we're trying to think different.
zac taylor is delusiual and knows he cannot win anymore games this year,the bengals season is over and the qbs they have here are awlful and cannot win in the nfl afc.we all know it and I blame zac for burrows injury,he should have never had the left guard from ohio state playing in that game,he got beat several times in the game and he is the one that got beat that allowed  joe burrow to get his knee destroyed.He will never be the same qb and will get hurt again playing here.we are never going to win a super bowl with this franchise.believe that.we will be lucky to win 6 games in 2021 even with fans in the stands.I have been a fan for 50 years and that's 50 years with no super bowl.No good coach will come here and zac will be here another year.He is simply not tough enough and should hire a playcaller and stick to being a hc.this has been an awlful season and next year to me holds no promise of a winning season.We need a real HC.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2020, 08:39 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Nah, he rebounded.  In his Monday presser he was all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.  The cockeyed optimist, if you will.  He related how one day he (and presumably we) will look back on this time of infinite losing, and it will only serve to make all the playoff game victories and championships (yes, he actually used the 'c word') all the sweeter.

He's more delusional than a shithouse rat.

So what you're saying is Zac thinks Biden lost too.. gotcha..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote