Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac on 13 sacks in 2 games
(09-18-2022, 10:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I honestly don't know that playing 30 snaps in the preseason would fix this.

Yeah, that excuse only worked for week 1. They played 100 snaps on offense in that game though. They should have been more than ready to come out and jump on Dallas early today.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:06 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I honestly don't know that playing 30 snaps in the preseason would fix this.

I don't think it had any bearing on today's game.....or it shouldn't have. They played way more in game one than they would have in an entire preseason. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The sad part is we didn’t shoot ourselves in the foot, at least from what I saw. I didn’t see any crazy penalties at the most inopportune times or anything of the sort. Our line play was just that awful and Burrow is now showing full panic in the “pocket” if you can even call it that. He should be explaining what he plans to do to correct it ASAP.
Reply/Quote
On a positive note both 2nd halves we looked remarkably better. Both first halves were absolute train wrecks.So are we gameplanning to get Burrow destroyed in the first half.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:11 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: On a positive note both 2nd halves we looked remarkably better. Both first halves were absolute train wrecks.So are we gameplanning to get Burrow destroyed in the first half.

That's kind of how last year was. Burrow has thrown 1 1st quarter td in his career.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:58 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: that is not totally truth.. he put this team together  and Zac did a solid job in playoffs as HC , Burrow had 4 Tds in 3 games in our playoff wins, i don;t see that is what got Zac to Super Bowl

Makes sense.  Doesnt hurt having him though.
Our defense is a huge reason that we made it through the playoffs to the SB last year.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yeah, that excuse only worked for week 1. They played 100 snaps on offense in that game though. They should have been more than ready to come out and jump on Dallas early today.

Right

It was like they didn't learn a damn thing from the Steeler game.
Reply/Quote
Don't worry...something did frustrate Zac:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:26 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Don't worry...something did frustrate Zac:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why does that even matter? Didn’t we drive all the way down the field and score a TD on that possession?

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 10:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why does that even matter? Didn’t we drive all the way down the field and score a TD on that possession?

Lol, exactly. Didn’t matter we tied the game on that drive. Wtf is he even saying. Just stop talking
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2022, 09:53 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

We played scared from the first sack on. It’s infuriating watching this with the weapons we have. We can’t even get these guys the ball, and Mixon can’t make shit happen ever. I know the line sucks but damn someone has to step up. I find it hard to believe that at least 3/4 of the coaches around the league would have the same 0-2 start and look as bad if they were coaching this team. I sure hope Dallas/Pitt have a better team than we think cause we look pathetic out there.
Reply/Quote
We're 2-0 with Tomlin.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 12:12 AM)TKUHL Wrote: We played scared from the first sack on. It’s infuriating watching this with the weapons we have. We can’t even get these guys the ball, and Mixon can’t make shit happen ever. I know the line sucks but damn someone has to step up. I find it hard to believe that at least 3/4 of the coaches around the league would have the same 0-2 start and look as bad if they were coaching this team. I sure hope Dallas/Pitt have a better team than we think cause we look pathetic out there.

dallas and pitt are 2 of the top 5 pass rushing teams. Dallas has a great DC too
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 12:21 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: dallas and pitt are 2 of the top 5 pass rushing teams. Dallas has a great DC too

Are those rankings after the first game or based on last years stats?
Reply/Quote
Everyone was so happy that we made the Super Bowl so, in their elation, the Brown family gave him an extension through 2026.

Well we've all come back down to Earth now and it's very obvious that Zac is not the answer here in Cincinnati.

I just wish we were the type of franchise who was willing to admit when they made a mistake and fire Zac.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 12:46 AM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Are those rankings after the first game or based on last years stats?

both I suppose lol but dallas has a great defense in terms of advanced stats

Parsons is prob the best pass rusher in the nfc. Watt's prob the best in the afc

you'll see by the end of the year how great both those defenses are
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 12:52 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Everyone was so happy that we made the Super Bowl so, in their elation, the Brown family gave him an extension through 2026.

Well we've all come back down to Earth now and it's very obvious that Zac is not the answer here in Cincinnati.

I just wish we were the type of franchise who was willing to admit when they made a mistake and fire Zac.

Geez, I didn't realize the extension was that long.  Well, we made the SB so meh...ride or die time now.  As long as Burrow doesn't get sick of ZT we should be ok.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 12:55 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Geez, I didn't realize the extension was that long.  Well, we made the SB so meh...ride or die time now.  As long as Burrow doesn't get sick of ZT we should be ok.

Yea...it's a bummer

Reply/Quote
(09-19-2022, 12:58 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Yea...it's a bummer

if marvin lasted 16 years with 0 po wins how long will zac get with 3  Mellow
Reply/Quote