Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac's team rules
(08-12-2022, 04:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If you really were in management then you would understand that "simple answers" never work for complicated issues.

Seriously, managers are more valuable because they deal with more complicated issues.  Who even needs management if they only have one rule?  Would you pay a consulting firm a million dollars to analyze your business and then issue a report that advises you to "Do a better job?"

Pithy aphorisms like "build a ladder" sound good on the internet but it is 100 times more complicated to actually accomplish.

But again you don’t get it. This wasn’t a management seminar. It wasn’t the subject of the press conference. It wasn’t a deep dive. Don’t make it hard Freddie
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 02:25 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: But again you don’t get it. This wasn’t a management seminar. 

Since you were the one who posted a link comparing it to a management seminar I believe you are the one who does not get it.

BTW this is one of the most obtuse debates I have ever had on an NFL message board.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2022, 07:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: you are wrong. 

things are 'good'.
things are done 'well'.
you are being a 'tool' in this thread.

He has help he is not arguing with himself they are both guilty of high jacking the thread.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 02:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Since you were the one who posted a link comparing it to a management seminar I believe you are the one who does not get it.

BTW this is one of the most obtuse debates I have ever had on an NFL message board.

Uh nope I was trying to educate you. It’s Zac’s team not mine. But you want to take an answer to question and make it into some huge deep dive and study and thorough investigation.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(08-13-2022, 05:40 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Uh nope I was trying to educate you. It’s Zac’s team not mine. But you want to take an answer to question and make it into some huge deep dive and study and thorough investigation.

That is exactly what they want you to say.

Who-Baaaa!
Reply/Quote