Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zac-talking about the job he did today
(12-05-2021, 06:55 PM)pally Wrote: Tee Higgins said he felt there was a lack of energy going into the game as there usually is that is part of the preparation having your team ready to play

That's tough to hear. I thought burrow would change that culture. Maybe it's too big for him 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 07:50 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: That's tough to hear. I thought burrow would change that culture. Maybe it's too big for him 

Mmyeah it’s his second year
Reply/Quote
It’s not all on Zac. The players had their problems too. The injuries on the OL killed them along with them turnovers. They left a lot of points out there today.
Reply/Quote
9+ wins or firing is the standard to hold.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Injuries to the o-line and the turnovers were what cost this game today. We took at least 10 points off the board between Mixon and Chase and gave them 7 directly with the Mixon turnover. They showed a lot of fight to get back into the game though. Clean it up for next week. If they can somehow finish out the season 3-2 they should make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
I respect him for taking responsibility for this shitshow. Now get your team to pull their heads out of their asses before the next game.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 07:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: NOT THAT IT WAS EVEN A TINI-TINY REASON WE LOST TODAY BUT...The refs were garbage, not against us or the Chargers just equally garbage both ways.

That's been a league-wide issue this year. We've just not felt it often as one of the least penalized teams.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That's been a league-wide issue this year. We've just not felt it often as one of the least penalized teams.

Yeah, the officiating around the league has been absolutely brutal and embarrassing this year. Hochuli's crew looked confused as hell out there today.
Reply/Quote
13-30-1 needs to walk, not talk.
Reply/Quote
It's a young team and there are going to be up's and down's. That said, Zac needs to teach this team how to handle success. This is the second time we've come out flat after a blowout win over a division rival. Time to get the guys' focus off of choreography for their TD dances and on to ball security and catching the ball cleanly.

Can't really put the turnovers on him, though. The first pick was a perfect play call. Chase didn't catch it clean. That's 100% on him. The Mixon fumble was as soft as Charmin. That's 100% on him. The 2nd pick was an abysmal read and throw by Burrow. That's 100% on him.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:42 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: 13-30-1 needs to walk, not talk.

Hey, I think this is the 2nd time he said something was on him. So he's got 2 losses and the team has 28. Admitting you have a problem is the first step, but I don't know, is Zac taylor the type to not do anything else in life but try to win - or balance it with his million dollar paychecks. Showing lack of preparation is a no win situation, either he's staying up nights and failing, or he's not staying up nights.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 08:39 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, the officiating around the league has been absolutely brutal and embarrassing this year. Hochuli's crew looked confused as hell out there today.

His crew is know for flag fests. It's ridiculous... It did seemed bias toward the Bengals today , not gonna lie..
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 07:00 PM)Destro Wrote: Hello darkness my old friend.

I've come to talk to you again.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 09:58 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I've come to talk to you again.

Coo coo ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 07:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: 9+ wins or firing is the standard to hold.

I think the second the team beat the Steelers and went 7-4, 9 wins was no longer enough. That means a 2-4 skid to end the season.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
If Zac Taylor is here next year; I will videotape, and post on here, all of my Bengal related material being burned at night. I will probably threaten to quit the board, but drag it out for several days. Then probably come back. Then I plan to announce my refusal to purchase any more gear that puts money in Mike Brown's pocket.

C'mon, where's my fellow bandwagoners?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:04 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Coo coo ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson.

Jesus loves you more than you will know...
Reply/Quote
Hey, if we want to make a change, the Vikings' HC should soon be available.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 10:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I think the second the team beat the Steelers and went 7-4, 9 wins was no longer enough. That means a 2-4 skid to end the season.

I think the second the team swept the Steelers ZT was getting extended, regardless of how things play out.  Either we bounce back and ZT has "figured it out" or we keep playing like we are and injuries and progress are enough to keep ZT around.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 07:45 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Started with the opening kick off. Knew right then it was going to be a looooong day

This. That set the tone.  
Reply/Quote