Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac taylor presser. LOGAN on pace to play!
https://youtu.be/JRB00yOFAlo

Zac said it has nothing to do with Pratt, but Logan is feeling good and gonna practice today..
Reply/Quote
I'm really starting to come around to Zac , and I wanted him gone..
Reply/Quote
That is great and much needed news. Still wouldn’t rush him if he doesn’t seem 100% though. If he doesn’t play till week 18 so be it. Just hearing he’s close is great though either way!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:09 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That is great and much needed news. Still wouldn’t rush him if he doesn’t seem 100% though. If he doesn’t play till week 18 so be it. Just hearing he’s close is great though either way!

100%.  

The Browns game is much more important.  If we win that, we win the division regardless of the KC game.  I don't want to rush him and have him miss both games. 
Reply/Quote
Very encouraging, Logan is our leader when he is in. This is a big deal.

Loved how Pratt and others took up the leadership when Logan was out. Smirk

Says a lot about the coaches and this team with the amount of leaders we brought in.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:14 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: 100%.  

The Browns game is much more important.  If we win that, we win the division regardless of the KC game.  I don't want to rush him and have him miss both games. 

For some reason the Browns scare me more than the chiefs. They have shut our offense down and we can't stop Chubb...
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:14 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: 100%.  

True, we might even be able to pull out the KC win without him and the worst thing would be for us to start Logan before he
is 100% and he reaggravates the injury before the Browns game.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:20 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Very encouraging, Logan is our leader when he is in. This is a big deal.

Loved how Pratt and others took up the leadership when Logan was out.  Smirk

Says a lot about the coaches and this team with the amount of leaders we brought in.

Zac said Logan been in the weight room feeling good. I'm thinking he's gonna play... Huge turnaround from monday..
Reply/Quote
Wilson getting back would be so timely.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, we might even be able to pull out the KC win without him and the worst thing would be for us to start Logan before he

Agreed.  Shoulder injuries are dicey injuries.   I've not known them to come all the way back without surgery.   I just want to make sure reaggravating the injury does not make it a permanent injury.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, we might even be able to pull out the KC win without him and the worst thing would be for us to start Logan before he

My guess is that they'll see how he well he feels after some "full-speed non-contact" practice work, before making any final decisions.  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:22 PM)Tony Wrote: Zac said Logan been in the weight room feeling good. I'm thinking he's gonna play... Huge turnaround from monday..

Awesome, hope Logan is 100% or close to it so a reaggravation doesn't occur.

(12-29-2021, 03:26 PM)3wt Wrote: Agreed.  Shoulder injuries are dicey injuries.   I've not known them to come all the way back without surgery.   I just want to make sure reaggravating the injury does not make it a permanent injury.

Yes they are, you tear a shoulder up enough it can last for the rest of your life if you don't have surgery. I know.

(12-29-2021, 03:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: My guess is that they'll see how he well he feels after some "full-speed non-contact" practice work, before making any final decisions.  

Yes sir Sunset, that is my guess as well. Still nice to even be speaking of Logan coming back. I thought he was done for the 
season after getting carted off against the Chargers. This is just great news if he can even be back for the Browns game which
might be a needed win even if we beat the Chiefs. Sure would be great if we had a chance at the #1 seed in a couple weeks.

But, we sure ain't overlooking the best team in the AFC. This is gonna be a tough game to win and we play better on the road.
Reply/Quote
And it has been confirmed that he is in full uniform and participating in drills at the open part of practice

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
A big shout out to our medical and training staff if he's able to return. I wasn't expecting him back this year. With Pratt out, this would be huge.
Reply/Quote
I really don’t notice what other teams do, but I thought it was negligent that he was playing on special teams. He is a top 3 defender on this defense. More injuries happen on kickoffs and punts then any other facet of the game. Why risk him when his impact would be minimal. That said he will probably need surgery in the off-season. Very rarely do shoulder injuries heal on there on. The recovery period on shoulder injuries that require surgery is around 6 months.
This is the most important game of the season, as long as he cannot damage the shoulder any worse, which is unlikely, it is about pain tolerance. Play him, old school toughness.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:51 PM)Nickslycat Wrote: I really don’t notice what other teams do, but I thought it was negligent that he was playing on special teams.  He is a top 3 defender on this defense.  More injuries happen on kickoffs and punts then any other facet of the game.  Why risk him when his impact would be minimal.  That said he will probably need surgery in the off-season.  Very rarely do shoulder injuries heal on there on.  The recovery period on shoulder injuries that require surgery is around 6 months.
This is the most important game of the season, as long as he cannot damage the shoulder any worse, which is unlikely, it is about pain tolerance.  Play him, old school toughness.

Special Teams is an important facet of the game, and if I remember right he was in there due to being short ST players.
Reply/Quote
All facets are important. Who do think is going to make a bigger impact? A stud linebacker who already has his impact on a game, are a backup who is going all out to make a play, since he only plays 3 or 4 plays a game.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes they are, you tear a shoulder up enough it can last for the rest of your life if you don't have surgery. I know.

Me too Nate.   I'm anticipating surgery in the next year.
Reply/Quote
I think surgery was going to happen regardless. They were trying to let him heal enough for the postseason. This is the postseason.
They won’t win in Cleveland. They have a top 3 line on both sides of the ball. Beat KC and everyone gets to rest a week.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2021, 03:14 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: 100%.  

They're both important... If we're "learning how to win" (which we hear after every loss), then we need to beat the big boys. But you're right Cleveland has our number the past 3 & 1/2 years. Heard tell that Baker's wife is claiming he's received death threats. If that's true, maybe he's checked out on the city and fans. I hope so because he morphs into Tom f'n Brady every time he sees us.

Also if the threats are true, stay trashy Cleveland. This is what Sam Wyche was referring to all those years ago. I can't stand Baker Mayfield, but you care too much about your favorite team if you're making threats.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote